SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : The Glory of the Lord

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crusader

Australia:

The Glory of the Lord

Today i woke up with the presence of the Lord and as i searched for his mana, there was a quietness which havent had for the last two weeks. My Lords mana today for me was to worship him in song. as i sung today i felt a joy and gladness come over me. what a mighty God i serve, Today i will walk in the strength of the Lord and through Love detroying the works of Darkness. :)

2011/5/2 18:51Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re: The Glory of the Lord

Amen Crusader, Amen. The joy of the Lord is our strength!

2011/5/2 21:50Profile
crusader

Australia:

Re:

The lord has done so much in my life today, i have witnessed to 5 people with strength and conviction. if i was to write all that god had done today it would be at least 5 pages long. so here is a quick summary as i feel i want to shout this to every corner of the earth that jesus will work in your life and rpotect you if you would only trust in him to do so and take the hands of the boat and let him steer it.

-witnessed to 4 men who are now part of a new christian group blog which i started.

witnessed to a girl in a pub who was so full of tears at the burdens in her life right now. I ended up praying with her and asking God to reveal himself to her and to give her faith to run into his arms.

-spoke to my brother the truth about his heart and the lord and although i was swift in conversation to come againnst the lies of the enemy, God reminded me of my love for him as well so i will pray further that the Lord will lead him to repentance.

- my co-workers are noticing something different about me and are looking at me strange. i am not saying anything religious in my speach or actions. i think they are seeing a peace in me they have never saw before. My boss said to me i dont know whats going on but i like this new Karl. (i use to fight with her verbally all the time)

I cant wait for tomorrow and what the Lord will teach me and have me do. Praise, Praise be to the Lord

2011/5/3 6:43Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:
The joy of the Lord is our strength!

One of the most amazing things one can experience - the joy of the LORD - how it is so strengthening!

I heard a tragic story the other day. A lady was sharing how an acquaintance lost their teen-aged son to a traffic accident five years ago. The dad was saying how he has lost so much love for life since then. And this lost is felt more keenly as time goes on, he is still grieving deeply. So sad. I cannot help but compare the difference between my experience in losing our 25 YO daughter to cancer and his'. The joy of the LORD - is so so empowering, so enriching! It is the richest experience one can ever have!

Yes, the joy of the LORD! Ahhh...precious!

2011/5/3 10:12Profile
crusader

Australia:

Re:

hi ginnyrose

yeah the joy of the Lord is great, that was the first time i felt that in years yesterday. i can see why the saints of old when martyed would be smiling at their deaths and praising his name. Im sorry to hear about the pain you went through loosing your 25 yo daughter. i cant fatham this thing as my children are young. I remember when i lost my first baby. i was lost for about a week then one day the Lord showed me my baby in his arms. the grieving basically left immidiatley as well as with my wife and we got up and went to church. I often think about how i would have felt when Jesus died, if i had been walking with him in those times (fleshly speaking) how painful it would have been seeing him go through what he did and then die. the 3 days with out him would have been hard to bare. i can only hope in faith that when people start passing on around me that the Lord will give me his Joy to focus on the heavenly things.

2011/5/3 18:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy