SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : profound news: osama bin laden dead

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sonofthunder

Son Of Thunder i come from a land down under, due south at the bottom of your work globes

profound news: osama bin laden dead

Profound breaking news to the minute brethren Osama bin laden is said to be dead! And America has his body. Yet to be verified. More to come. CNN has more breaking news on this...apperantly. Stay tuned for more news!!!

2011/5/1 23:05Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: profound news: osama bin laden dead

Don't rejoice!

There is nothing to rejoice about...the probability that things will get worse is there.

But the worst is that he apparently did not know the LORD...

2011/5/1 23:12Profile
sonofthunder

Son Of Thunder i come from a land down under, due south at the bottom of your work globes

Re: profound news: osama bin laden dead

Apperantly killed in mansion outside Islamabad, pakistan Mixed early public reactions so far. Us intelligence played key role. Death of bin laden is now all but confirmed. CNN news

2011/5/1 23:15Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

You are so right G.R. he most likely didn't know the Lord. And that is the sad part. And it most likely will cause a huge disturbance. We need to stay very close to our Lord and share Him with whomever we come in contact with. Glory to God.

2011/5/1 23:16Profile
sonofthunder

Re:

No one is rejoicing. News reporting. Altho chants of u.s.a are going up. Many are singing star spangled....president expected to go live with annoucement soon.

2011/5/1 23:21Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy