SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : "Transformations" The Video

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hredii

Fresno CA

"Transformations" The Video

I was wondering if anyone has seen the 2 videos called transformations? There is part 1 and 2. Part 2 has a section of the Hebrides revival in 1949. The videos are documentaries of "revivals" or "transformations". I am interested if anyone has seen it. Especially since one of this site's central focuses is revival.

The videos were encouraging to me.

2004/11/29 17:12Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re: "Transformations" The Video

Yes they are great and good news from afar. What has worked for them is open for us also. My wife and I saw them both a few years ago.
From "The Sentinel Group" We have shared the video's with many, we were blessed too hear what it's done to their walk with the Lord and Holy Spirit.
We also have a copy from the original pond Inlet tape when the Lord God came to visit. the copy sent to us from a friend from Canada

2004/11/29 17:23Profile
Spitfire

Hi Adam. Yes, I have seen one of these videos. I cried through the whole thing. They are awesome. Dian.

2004/11/29 17:23Profile
couch

College Station, TX

Wonderful. Very powerful, encouraging stuff.

Praise the Lord for all of George Otis Jr.'s videos on revival, very encouraging to actually see footage of revivals.

My personal favorite part is on the second Transformations where the entire town brings out all of their lude material, drugs, and alcohol and burns it in one gigantic pile as a sign of repentance. Then they have a celebration service with a recording of a supernatural event that occured in the room while they were worshipping: simply stunning.

Praise the Lord and may we seek His face for His Kingdom come!

2004/11/29 17:26Profile
jouko

Ex-England colony of Australia

Re:

Some questions. What happened ?

"We also have a copy from the original pond Inlet tape when the Lord God came to visit."

Also,

"Then they have a celebration service with a recording of a supernatural event that occured in the room while they were worshipping: simply stunning."

What's spiritual mapping and why do I have to pay $20 to get, I presume, the mapping and so on ? Can these "things" be found in the Word of God ?

jouko

2004/11/30 3:57Profile
revival9

Arizona, USA

Re: Transformations Videos

The Transformations videos are not accurate according to [url=http://www.geocities.com/smithtj.geo/transformations.html]this source[/url]. George Otis's belief system leaves me wondering (see [url=http://www.geocities.com/smithtj.geo/people.html]here[/url] ). While some of the videos show authentic revival (Hebrides), others have not been authenticated.

The people involved in their production, and the methods promoted (such as spiritual mapping) are tied to the questionable prophecy movement.

Mrs. Fred

2004/12/8 23:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy