SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Obama Releases ‘Long-Form’ Birth Certificate

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
psalm1

Re: the facts are facts white stone

Our President was born in Hawaii, of an American mother, he is a natural born citizen, that is a fact

Quote:
Our President was born in Hawaii, of an American mother, he is a natural born citizen, that is a fact

Not at all.

We have zero proof he was born any place.

The latest fake BC is so,so fraudulent,most any novice in computers will admit.

THERE IS NO STATE SEAL

It is just another computer generater fraud.

2011/5/7 16:49Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

A Natural Born Citizen is born of two American Citizens. Our President had a Father with dual citizenship (neither Country being the United States of America). No matter where he was born he is NOT a Natural Born Citizen. But both houses of Congress are complicit in his being in office. This could not have happened without God's will.

I pray for God's will to be done. I believe we get the leaders we deserve. I have no complaints if I look at it through that filter. For all the sins of this Country we deserve to be crushed.

I do not want to fight about this at all, just saying the truth, you can look it up if you don't like to hear it but that is what it is. Don't worry, no one is going to enforce the Constitution and evict him from the White House, if he is your chosen leader he will still be around. Probably for a long, long time.

2011/5/7 19:10Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy