SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Franklin Graham Troubled by Obama, Softening to Donald Trump

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Franklin Graham Troubled by Obama, Softening to Donald Trump

(from the same Christian Post that Greg turned me onto)

Franklin Graham said Sunday that the nation is in “big trouble” under the leadership of President Obama and that he is having an increasingly positive view of billionaire Donald Trump running for president as he hears more from him.

Obama is “a very nice man” and “very gracious,” said Graham to Christiane Amanpour of ABC’s “This Week” on Easter Sunday.

“But I think our country is in big trouble,” said Graham, the president/CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and Samaritan’s Purse.

While Graham did not elaborate why the United States is in trouble under Obama, he did express support for Trump’s questioning of why Obama hasn’t produced his birth certificate.

“I don’t know why he can’t produce that (birth certificate),” said Graham. “I don’t know, but it’s an issue that looks like he could answer pretty quickly.”

Graham was among the prominent Christian leaders, the other being Pastor Tim Keller, invited to discuss the topic of God and government in a one-to-one interview with journalist Christiane Amanpour on Sunday.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/franklin-graham-troubled-by-obama-softening-to-donald-trump-49970/

2011/4/26 21:02
ManofGod0000

Re: Franklin Graham Troubled by Obama, Softening to Donald Trump

franklin Graham is spending too much time focusing on the President, I am troubled by anyone that focuses more on others than they do themselves....

As Charles Spurgeon said, we, that is, ourselves are the most dangerous, not others.

2011/4/26 21:36Profile
itg3712

Re: Franklin Graham Troubled by Obama, Softening to Donald Trump

2011/4/26 21:38Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy