SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Christian convert murdered -- example to other Muslims

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Christian convert murdered -- example to other Muslims

The Christian community continues to be targets of anti-Christian violence in the African nation of Somalia. The home of increasing amounts of piracy on the seas, the home-grown terrorism from al Shabaab continues to be a source of concern for Christians there.

Greg Musselman with Voice of the Martyrs, Canada says 21 year old Hassan Adawe Adan was gunned down by two Muslim extremists connected to the terrorist group. "He had converted from Islam to Christianity several months ago. And it was found out that he was a Christian. He was dragged out of his house, and he was shot and killed." ...

read more: http://mnnonline.org/article/15638

2011/4/26 11:46Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: Christian convert murdered -- example to other Muslims

Father forgive them!

2011/4/26 12:01Profile

Re:

We need to pray that this saints martyrdom will not be in vain and the gospel goes forth in Samolia to bring light to that darkened country. The fact that this young man left a terrorist group to find Christ signifies that the gospel is penetrating the horn of Africa. Come and pray. Let us pray for Eritrea where believers ageing shipping containers. Let us pray for Ethoopia where believers are persecuted by the moslens and the orthodox church. Let the horn of Africa become the horn of salvation. Does anyone see fault with this? Am I wrong to call out prayer for the lost? Am I wrong to weep for the persecuted? Will somebody have the courage to say Blaine you are wrong to care for the petsecited believers and pray fot them and weep.

2011/4/26 15:09

Re:

We need to pray that this saints martyrdom will not be in vain and the gospel goes forth in Samolia to bring light to that darkened country. The fact that this young man left a terrorist group to find Christ signifies that the gospel is penetrating the horn of Africa. Come and pray. Let us pray for Eritrea where believers ageing shipping containers. Let us pray for Ethoopia where believers are persecuted by the moslens and the orthodox church. Let the horn of Africa become the horn of salvation. Does anyone see fault with this? Am I wrong to call out prayer for the lost? Am I wrong to weep for the persecuted? Will somebody have the courage to say Blaine you are wrong to care for the petsecited believers and pray fot them and weep.

Re:

Re:

Re: to moderator

Something locked up and entry posted several times. Sorry. May want to remove extra entries.

2011/4/26 15:16
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

Don't you believe in the sovereignty of God, martyr?

2011/4/26 15:23Profile

Re: Drar unto

Sorry I don't understand your question. Also I spogoze for my unbridled Passion. I am afraid that I get as passionate for the persecuted as some do for the KJV.

2011/4/26 16:29

Re: Dear Unto,

Still puzzled by your question. If you mean do I believe that this saints martyrdom was in God's sovereign will then yes because if anyone goes into captivity then then into captivity he will go. If anyone is to be killed with the sword then with the sword he will be killed. But if sovergnty omits not praying for God to work among the persecuted then no I do not hold to that. If I did then I would shut down our con call fot the persecuted .. But I cannot answer your question clearly until you amplify it.

2011/4/26 16:45

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy