SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Desperate prayer for an injury

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Thank you Jesus-is -God! I woke up this morning and it was bothering me again. I can't work like this and my work doesn't want me to come back until I have recuperated and it is safe to work. I just want to trust God right now in this situation, I am not good in injury, fear has came upon me so much, I just finding it hard to fight this. I am weak mentally to go through this again. This injury occured almost 4 years ago and i have had to rest to let it heal, and that is what i need to do, please pray for healing, strength, and godly wisdom during this.

2011/5/3 14:31

Re:

Amen, definitely praying John. Definitely.
LORD have mercy on you. My heart hurts by other's pain and I know that He feels your pain very much more than I do.
He knows what pain is, first hand - Amen.

2011/5/3 17:35

Re:

I know that this might sound weird, but this injury started almost 4 years ago in june of 2007 when I was living in sin with my wife before we were married and i had begun to get attacked severely by evil spirits. During that time almost everything was going wrong including this back injury. It is a strong belief of mine that my back problem came from my living in sin for so long and possibly because the demonic spirits.I thought it might be possible that it was demonic possibly or even the Lord's chastizement. I am not sure, if it is demonic then can you pray to the Lord if their is any demonic bondage going in my body or life that he deliver me from it. I might have demons that have strongholds on me, but i might be wrong, but if you don't mind praying for me about that I would really appreciate it.

2011/5/4 0:29

Re:

John, first I'll tell you that two of the most Christ-like people that I know have old back injuries, who are servants of The Most High GOD.
If The LORD didn't allow their backs to act up now and then, they'd not sit still because they are True 'servants' for The LORD - always on the go, serving others.
I almost rejoice that GOD gives them time to sit still a while and rest in Him and so do they, after the fact, like a type of thorn in the flesh.

Second a question - I'd like to ask you, truthfully, 'how' did you injure your back?

Third is truth - I've 'been' praying for you.

Fourthly - another question - Did you ask GOD to forgive you of your past?

The Fifth - 'with Satan or demons' [not 'authored' by GOD] - "you name it and you've claimed it" - in other words - if that's what you prefer to claim/believe - you've got it.

So, I'll continue to pray, as I have from the beginning, that you'll Fear The LORD GOD of hosts and Him only, to the salvation of your soul - and then I'll meet you in Heaven [with your wife and family] and we'll talk about it then. Amen, and Amen - and Give the Glory to GOD Alone!

2011/5/4 2:50

Re:

I hurt it in june of 2007 while doing barbell bicep curls and I heard a pop in my back, which I might have torn something, but that is how it all started. It also healed through rest, but when I reaggrivate it takes more time to rest to get rid of it. Thank you brother God bless you.

2011/5/4 17:49

Re:

I went to my brother in law for my back and it has only got worse, I have decided to stop taking all my meds and vitamins and trying to find healing any other way except through the Lord. Please pray because it has got real bad, when I walk my body just gets weak to just walk and their is numbness in my back, I really am trying to trust the Lord, but it seems to get worse. I have been in situations like this before where i was hopeless and the Lord lifted me out of this. But, my back and my neck and these nerves our more serious then I thought. They found nothing on the catscan and xray, i don't have insurance to get an mri, don't have the money to pay to see a doctor to order a mri for me. We are still waiting to get approved for medical from the place we applied, but nothing from them for almost a week now. It has got so bad i might be in bed rest again until it heals, if you could pray that the Lord heals whatever the problem is with my back, but if that is not His will that the Lord at least gives me enough power to walk and work and to live for Him. I want to serve the Lord. Thank you for your prayers, I really wish I could tell you my back was getting better, it was then I went to my brother in law again and this time he really has screwed it up. I just new from the last time that it was bothering me more and I should have just said no, but they convinced that it was going to feel like that until its healed, but it should not be like this. Just walking on it is making numbness go throughout my body as bad as it was if not worse then it was when it first started. I am putting my trust in the Lord.

2011/5/6 2:26
ManofGod0000

Re:

Seek his face, in your desperation, I am uttering a prayer as we speak.

When I say seek his face, I mean, do not look so much for a healing of the injured part of ur body, just look for Christ daily

2011/5/6 10:31Profile

Re:

thanks brother

2011/5/6 17:59
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Continue to pray..Prayed for you last night. Come Lord Jesus, come.

2011/5/6 18:01Profile

Re:

brothers and sisters who hear me right now pleae get in deep prayer for me i really feel like i am losing feeling in my body, please pray to our lord for mercy, its getting real bad, i write this in true sincerity almost in tears and crying in my soul please pray the lord has mercy on my soul, i am scared, i really am. i beg you lord please help me. i pray this in agree with all the brethren in jesus name amen and amen.

2011/5/7 0:33

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy