SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Satanic Attcak while sleeping

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
crusader

Australia:

Re:

thankyou for your comments everyone they are a great help. God is taking me to study the armour and the renewing of the mind. It amazes me that my whole walk with God these area's have been prominent features in my understanding but when i meditated on the shield of faith and walked through the bible with it (after reading the posts on this post) i finally understood what faith had to do with a shield. before i would say yeah i got faith and wouldnt think any deeper but today i realized that if i dont trust every part of my life to the lord then this shield has no effect against the fiery darts. I feel strong in saying that i am standing in the strength of the lord with this but my physical body feels like ive gone 5 rounds with tyson. I got up after 8 hours sleep studied the word, chewed the cud, rebuked satans attacks then had a lie down again. this has been the longest that i have ever been free of this fear in my life and i do feel that God is being gloryfied in all of this.

i hope that all of this posting is ok, i just know that God has started a work and i feel like shouting it to the world.

:)

p.s ive watched more of Richard Sipley and i got to say after watching him on video ive got heart for his ministry and his relationship with God.

2011/4/26 2:59Profile

Re: Satanic Attcak while sleeping

Hi brother,

This whole thread is encouraging! I know what it is to be delivered from fear after a very long time. It's kinda strange at first and that old extra vigilance has to move over for the Lord to fill up that which has been lacking.

Quote:
I feel strong in saying that i am standing in the strength of the lord with this but my physical body feels like ive gone 5 rounds with tyson.

I believe this kind of tiredness is to do with the release of tension you've experienced since the fear left you. It will pass quite soon but the strategy to stay free needs to carry on.

Quote:
today i realized that if i dont trust every part of my life to the lord then this shield has no effect against the fiery darts.

Reading this, I had a thought, which I hope doesn't affect your plans to study the armour and lay hold of it as you get even more understanding.

You have heard that we are in Christ, and He is in us. There are many good verses about us being 'in Christ', but the verses about Christ being in us in some ways are harder to get our heads round. Still, I'm about to offer a clue. If we can grasp that He is IN us then it is His helmet of perfect peace protecting our minds, His breastplate of righteousness protecting our inner life (heart), His faith which holds the shield unwaveringly against the enemy's attacks, His word (sword) in our mouths and memories, His peace upon our feet as we walk where He directs. My role is to make His armour MY armour and occupy His victory - let His victory occupy me.

I hope that makes sense. I find I am speaking to myself here, also.

2011/4/26 10:33
crusader

Australia:

Re:

Hi Alive-to-God

You have heard that we are in Christ, and He is in us

This rings true brother and it is where the lord is teaching me. last week the lord was showing me ark that noah was in and what everything ment. Brother every responce that you have given, so much is fully testified in my heart. God is drawing me to see the importance of these things deeper and deeper.

I am not sure where God is going to lead me over the next 3 weeks but i am not frightend as i know that i can lay any fears upon the cross. For last two weeks i prayed to the lord that if he didn't want me to be in the band that i am in then to let it fall apart. i wasnt to have a hand in this as the lord was going to take charge. Well the band broke up last night without my hand on it. Praise God

I hope that God will find a place for me to sing in the future but i leave that with him. Today my co-worker may get the sack but i will leave that to God and hopefully God will use me in someway in her life. I rubuked Satan again this morning when fear arose. I am so greatfull that when he is attacking that i am aware of whats going on now.

2011/4/26 18:40Profile
crusader

Australia:

Re:

P.s Roadsign the scriptures that you posted have definatley helped in building my faith towards the lord delivering me :)

2011/4/26 18:42Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy