SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : SI Simulcast Live Event Announcement

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 SI Simulcast Live Event Announcement

Brothers and Sisters,

God has opened doors for us to have a Simulcast Live Event in Atlanta, GA October 21-22, 2011. All the details for this event will be posted soon. We are still confirming 2 of the speakers.

The Simulcast Event will be live in Atlanta, GA and then broadcasted live to over 50+ (campuses) broadcast locations all over North America, as well as into individuals homes via webcast. We are also looking into some open doors towards having it on live TV also.

We are very excited about the doors the Lord is opening for this live event and how God will use it to speak to the church a strong biblical prophetic word in our day of great need in North America christianity.

Once the event is made live on the website with all the information you will be able to register in your areas to attend and also be able to signup to host the simulcast in your area.

We are putting a strong emphasis on prayer in the leadership team as well as publicly. We hope you feel led to get involved in the conference call prayer meetings leading up to the event:

SermonIndex Pre-Simulcast Event - (6 Conference Call Prayer Meetings)
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=38621&forum=16

2011/4/21 23:24Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: SI Simulcast Live Event Announcement

For those that have not seen this announcement I am bringing this back up.

2011/4/22 18:52Profile
learjet

Re: SI Simulcast Live Event Announcement

Greg,

Is this set in stone yet? I'm going to add it to my Google calendar which will add it to a new site that I'm developing and I wanted to confirm it first.

Thanks bro!

2011/4/23 12:28Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Dear brother yes it is. We are still confirming 2 speakers of the 6 for the event but the other 4 and the venue are settled along with 4 broadcast location so far across North America.

2011/4/23 12:29Profile
derektina

Re: SI Simulcast Atlanta

Hello Brother!
Are you considering having any music there? Please let us know if there is a way to "submit" testimonies and sample songs for consideration if you are.

(You have 3 of The Antunes songs on the Godly Music section of SI)

We have been greatly encouraged by the ministry of SI and would feel privileged to contribute to this awesome event!

Let us know brother,

The Antunes

2011/4/23 21:09Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Dear sister,

At this point we are not having any special music and all organizing a worship leader to sing mostly just hymns at this point. Thank you for your gracious offer. I would love to see you at the event in Atlanta, GA to fellowship and meet y'all. God bless.

2011/4/23 23:02Profile
derektina

Re:

Brother,

Well we will certainly be adding this to our prayer list and will not rule out the possibility of getting out there with our family!! God bless you and we are so joyfully anticipating the Lord moving at this event!

God bless you brother and all those at SI

The Antunes

2011/4/23 23:22Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Amen! :) I hope to hear you guys on the prayer calls. Also do consider you could in your local area setup a broadcast location for the event with a local church there. Blessings.

2011/4/23 23:25Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brothers and Sisters,

We are looking people to volunteer in many ways for this event.

1. Live in Atlanta, GA (Oct 21-22) to help as greeters, registration, photographers, video media, and many other helpful tasks.

2. To answer questions for registrations and churches to become simulcast locations ie your contact info on the registration page.

3. to get your local church to become a simulcast brodcast location.

4. join in the conference call prayer meetings: https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=38621&forum=16&1

2011/4/26 15:05Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy