SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The Anti-Christ and what does the Bible say?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Ok. It looks like you have personnal appeal towards Mr. Ed and his teachings.

As for the 2000 year comment... seriously? Should I make a snide remark back, or should I take the high ground?

Blessings.

2011/4/18 1:47Profile
savannah

Re: 2000

I happen to think all the men I listed have much to offer this generation of christians. Not only their eschatological,but their biblical worldview accross the board. None of them of course being given infallibility.
But they're sound and solid for the most part,and I am thankful to God for their ministries.

Re: snide

None of the definitions for the word snide apply to my remark.

Snide - adjective,
1)derogatory in a nasty, insinuating manner: snide remarks about his boss(of a remark, etc) maliciously derogatory; supercilious
2)counterfeit; sham
3)false
4)practicing deception
5)dishonest

I'll surely consider your feelings more closely next time I reply to you.

2011/4/18 2:21Profile

Re: The Anti-Christ and what does the Bible say?

Hi That-guy0010. Just wanted to add Daniel chpt 7-12 to what Brother Tom posted.

Maybe another time we can go into what Daniel saw & wrote.

One thing we can believe from what's been written, is that there will be some major event that will cause the 'world government' to show itself to everyone and the earth will be divided into 10 regions and we'll have a digital economic system - cashless, so that it will require 'something' in order to buy and sell and many will worship this whole system and the number of their name.
It's important to see in both Daniel and Rev 13 that these are described as "beasts" === as in Rev 13, "having 7 heads and ten horns" - that no one human being can have 7 heads - so both in Daniel and Rev 13 - we need to seperate a Beast "System/Kingdom" from where we find a single man.
It just takes a little slicing and dicing of all the references given so far. Not too much though.

LORD Bless!

2011/4/18 3:11
savannah

That-guy0010,

How's your search/research coming along on the verses which mention antichrist(s)?

Has Ed's radio program been helpful?

Worship God.

2011/4/20 1:27Profile
Josef83

Sweden

There are several interpretations on the subject eschatology.

Me myself I like the teaching of Ken Gentry who presents the
postmillenialistic view. (partial preterism)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkhtW-W9KpI

Most historical christian had a view that kinda preteristic but they saw anti christ as the papacy.

I lean more towrds the partial preteristic view called amillenialism since its the one having strongest biblical foundations.

Dispensationalism I reject totally.
I do not belive Israel as a state has anything to do with the end times. a one world religon, 7 years peace treaty with israel and a rebuilt temple and even worse a 1000 year kingdom after that ruled from jerusalem.
I cant find such things in the NT.

2011/4/20 5:27Profile
That-guy0010

Re:

SAVANNAH-I have just been able to read all of the posts , but I want to thank everyone for the passages that you have given me I am reading them now.

2011/4/20 8:08Profile
savannah

Re:

Josef83 said,

"I lean more towards the partial preteristic view called amillenialism since its the one having strongest biblical foundations."

Agreed. Jay Adams wrote a short concise book called "The Time is at Hand" which accurately presents the Biblical prophecy of The Book of Revelation in the clearest light.

Josef83 said,

"Dispensationalism I reject totally.
I do not belive Israel as a state has anything to do with the end times. a one world religon, 7 years peace treaty with israel and a rebuilt temple and even worse a 1000 year kingdom after that ruled from jerusalem.
I cant find such things in the NT."

100% agreed again. May God be pleased to open many a blind eye to the deception of dispensationalism.

A Study of Dispensationalism by A.W. Pink is a brief introduction of the erroneous and dangerous teaching of dispensationalism. You may have already read it though.

See you There!

2011/4/21 22:56Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

That-guy0010,

Stay away from these teachings. They are bad news. Read Revelation and Daniel for yourself. You will see that a preterist stance is nothing short of hogwash.

I pray for saftey over you. Blessings my friend.

2011/4/22 0:01Profile

Re:

Quote:
Read Revelation and Daniel for yourself.

Actually read all of the prophets, and go through them with a fine toothed comb. The more you do, the more and more you'll find prophecy that has yet to be fulfilled, and preterism becoming more and more impossible (unless of course God says that He's going to do things that He actually doesn't intend to).

The convenient thing is, if Israel as a nation DOES in fact have something to do with end times prophecy (which I firmly believe it does), we should begin seeing which side is right, and which side isn't soon enough.

2011/4/22 1:38
Josef83

Sweden

1. There are many anti christ.

2. They have gone out from us (the church).

2011/4/29 11:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy