SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Swarm of quakes hit Nevada on unknown Fault..

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Swarm of quakes hit Nevada on unknown Fault..

God brings Earthquakes where He deems fit. Nevada has recently been "swarmed" by several Quakes on an unknown fault....[ so were Haiti, Baha, and Christchurch...]

He's making his power known. Vegas is called SIN CITY worldwide....Here:

http://www.mynews4.com/story.php?id=41029&n=122
.........My 4 news.....

"Size is not the only reason Kent says they are watching the swarm of quakes closely. The location of these quakes is on top of a fault that has until now remained unknown or has not been active.

Kent then made an eerie comparison, "Whats really interesting about most of these earthquakes we've experienced. Short of the Chilean and Japanese; Haiti, Baha, even Christchurch.. Were on unknown faults."

"A sign of the times. Jesus said that in the last days there would be earthquakes (along with a host of other ominous things). David Wilkerson said in his book "The Vision," written over 30 years ago, that the US would experience a terrible quake AFTER one in Japan. It would be in an area not known for faults or a quake zone."
................................My News 4

......[comment on site above....]

I do not think there ever will be any repentance of any kind until these regions, LA included, are humbled by such a devastating event. Pray for revival...when it does occur...for people are ripe then...when they realize that life is a gift from God, not a selfish entitlement.BT

2011/4/16 10:54

Re: Swarm of quakes hit Nevada on unknown Fault..

Interesting -

http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/

I can't help but notice on other forums that when news that really shows anything relating to last days events happen - except maybe some for what is going on in Israel, to a degree -- that the rest is being pushed aside for much lesser news that have nothing to do with these days... and these are sites that are supposed to be Christian.

I feel a strong sense of 'denial' creeping in as if, it was "interesting" to discuss the last days UNTIL it began to more obviously appear that we're IN them and potentially only a very short time before the nwo will be fully in place and that man-of-sin be revealed and in full power.

It's not just the natural disasters that I have in mind neither. It's the things taking place globally in the financial world that has truly been a wake-up call to some.
Just one 'small' aspect of this is - that the cards that folks use for food-stamps & other benefits are issued from JP Morgan and that when someone of late mailed their tax-return in with a 'return-receipt-requested' attached to it - it came back received also by JPM in Charlotte, NC and payments made long ago by check were returned - stamped received by the IMF. Not rumors and notanything that we can do anything about - except to see where we are on the eschatological time-line.

The problem is - is when it begins to hit people's pocket books/wallets, that's normally when they begin to yell the loudest - but by then, it's already too late to start getting awakened to the days we're living in. They should have been on the eschatological ball decades ago.

Time to pray we'll get caught up with His warnings, with prayer, and get our heads out of the ground because there is no advantage whatsoever in being an ostrich - at all.
Pray one for another! Care more about others than we care about ourselves and our own small worlds. Give to the poor & those ministries that print materials for world-wide distribution and enlarge those tent stakes to incorporate a burden for praying for this whole world as well.
Thanks!!

2011/4/17 15:33
HeartSong

Re: Swarm of quakes hit Nevada on unknown Fault..

If you watch this website: http://www.iris.edu/seismon/ you will see a pattern - very often, using Japan as a hinge point - of a series of three earthquakes happening at a 120 degree angle to each other, with the outside points being of similar distance to the center point. These Nevada earthquakes fall within that pattern.

You can see, by the clusters of yellow circles, that there are particular areas that have recently been hit again and again that form this 120 degree angle. I have heard it said that HAARP signals will form this pattern, but it is beyond me how that could be possible. I had been watching the HAARP Induction Magnetometer to see if there was a correlation between signals and earthquakes, but for some reason I can no longer access the site. http://maestro.haarp.alaska.edu/cgi-bin/scmag/disp-scmag.cgi?date=20110226&Bx=on

2011/4/17 16:18Profile

Re:

Well, we know that this much is TRUE - at the time of the end - Rev 11:18 "And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great;

and shouldest destroy them which destroying the earth."

Our KJV doesn't say "destroy-ing" but that's the Greek grammar.

Russia's [woodpecker, magnetics, etc] technology is beyond ours in this area as well Sis.

And sometimes, Satan gets ahead of these men's understanding of what they start - takes on a life of it's own.. cause and affect, that they'd hadn't truly counted on. Not just in messing with physical creation but even in how they will "get along" in their dreamt up Utopian State.
The ten toes of Daniel, that we already see in UN plans of 10 bio-regions Do Not "mix" or get along. There is constant in-fighting. Satan himself, brings about nothing but Chaos.
Though the rich men of the earth and those in power are Luciferians - they don't fully realize that no one can control satan, once they pledge their allegiance to him and reject the Creator. In other words - things get out of hand - even for these who presently 'run the world'.

We have to stay within the Biblical perimeters of what will and will not happen.

We know as judgment is Truly poured out - that the vast majority will still curse GOD.

We know that the majority of His Saints will be killed. That's the one fact we had better reckon with soon.
That few will remain "alive and survive" until The Coming of The LORD.

It shouldn't matter to us HOW we go because even if it takes a year or two to starve to death or be imprisoned or tortured for however long - as Richard Wurmbrand was for 14 yrs - that time is no way to be compared to Eternity with our Omnipotent yet Beautiful GOD.

Some things such as, where and how the next EQ will happen is not always on the powers that be's scope.

Once GOD has given this earth over to Satan and his human minions - there's no way to "predict" entirely - even through "science" where the 'god of this world' will take those things originally initiated by men. And how what they're doing will affect any chain reactions when combined. It's [the technology and evil] surpasses just haarp and other countries have more technology than most are being informed of.
As it stands - their plans for a nwo does not have the U.S. as the super-power until later in the game plan - after we're basically brought to our knees and the very last judgment is on Babylon, that great City where all the kings of the earth got their marching orders.

I think the most important area to focus on is getting dead-earnest with our Creator and seek The Mind of Christ on how we're to treat His creation - fellow humans that is and that our burden should be for them and not our own safety and comforts and "preps". Storing our treasures in Heaven is giving from our hearts - our thoughts, prayers and any financial aide we can muster for the feeding and propagation of the Gospel and exhorting our brethren to remain strong in these self-less pursuits - to His Glory!

Have a Nice day! We'll be with our King and Master soon enough. :)

2011/4/17 17:26
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Wow! I learned about these earthquakes here from Brothertom. I guess I need to look at the newspaper sometimes. Dont have cable either. No one is talking about it much.

Two things I know. Reno has only 3% people attending Church. That is church of any kind at all.

The other thing is that the Lord is getting ready to do a great work here. The things the Lord is doing at the Church I attend is awesome.

There is a Monday night prayer that where the Presence of the Lord comes in that no one moves, no one speaks, after a time of intercession, with about 12 people it is powerful. No one wants to leave. Glory to God.

Feeding the poor, downtown having Church without walls, the youth group who are on their faces before God during their meetings praying for one another, inviting friends from school etc. going out on Sat. to share Jesus, is a sight to behold. There is no party's etc. All glory to God! The word spoken is from God's heart. The mid-week teaching is about today. The assistant Pastor is on the streets feeding, preaching, praying with people about 6 days per week.
God is moving here with imperfect people with a passion for God.

But I prayed from many States away for a Church like this and thinking I was just passing through this town, the Lord brought me here and I have not left.

I am honored to be part of what the Lord is doing here. It is humbling to be part of such a great move. And the Pastor doesn't get up after worship and quench the spirit! He longs for God's move and knows how to get out of the way! Hallelujah!! And Glory to God Almighty. There is order in the Sanctuary but the Spirit is allowed to flow as well.

With all the talk on this thread, and it's good talk, please remember to pray for us here and what the Lord is and is about to do. That hearts be softened, eyes opened, people delivered, set free and a hunger and thirst for the Savior.

The darker the darkness the brighter Light - Jesus!
We are praying, believing and with great expectations! Come rule & Reign Lord Jesus over all of the Reno area. Glorify Yourself Lord.Amen

Thank you all for your prayers.

2011/4/17 22:05Profile
rainydaygirl

Re:

Joyful_heart, I am from the Reno area what
Church do you attend?

Rdg

2011/4/17 23:29Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

This is awesome! Glory to God! I sent you a PM. But lets get together and lift up Jesus!

2011/4/18 12:36Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Right at the moment I am wishing that I lived in Reno.

2011/4/18 12:55Profile

Re:

Why Reno Sis HS ?

2011/4/18 13:00

Re:

How about New York :o)

2011/4/18 13:01

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy