SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : doubt problems/repentance

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
me234

Re: seeking

Why should I have to seek after the feeling of the Holy Spirit if He is in me? I should not have to look any further than my own heart should I?Surly Charles Finney can not help me with my heart nor see in it. Mabe we should stop looking to men for the love of God and look to God himself.

With Him I stand,
me234

2011/4/18 20:32Profile
pingpong

Re:

Doubts are gradually breaking down and Im learning to trust more....I can see God is working in me :)! Seeing other people filled with the HS makes me desire that more, having some answers to questions (often which is just acknowledging that yes, some things do seem cruel/unloving, but that's not the way it is), believing the truth in the fact that you can change the way you interpret something coming from a faith rather than doubtful of God's underlying goodness. It's trust in His character. Also, watching this movie recently called Noah's Ark lol, actually was a faith builder aswell....constantly seeing the people lacking trust then God coming through with what he said. Plus Noah's kids saying why did God create people when he gets so angry with them and punish them so...then having the mother say...well some things we just don't have answers to...but it was in the context of seeing God in a more positive light somehow.

2011/5/18 5:42Profile
pingpong

Re:

Wow....praise God! He IS love. Either He is love or it's a big scam...despite some things not being totally clear. Come Lord Jesus come! Great days! Im trusting God no matter what. There's nothing better. What can we do without God! Btw, I just want to say thankyou to all those that sent encouragement and replies!

2011/5/26 2:03Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

It is very encouraging to see you doing better in your walk, Praise the Lord for His unfailing LOVE! :)

2011/5/26 2:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy