And on this final day
Will you call upon His name
Or say "Go away!"

He's saddling up His white horse
For His glorious last ride
I hope your garment is 'white as snow'
Because He's calling home His bride!

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12
"The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong
delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

2011/4/8 22:05Profile
learjet

Re: A Prophetic Poem

ALL GLORY AND HONOR GOES TO HIM!!

2011/4/8 22:06Profile

Re:

I like this part also Earl -

Quote:
"I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.

On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.”

He is your Redeemer, Attorney, Advocate, Wonderful Saviour, Physician, a Friend Who sticks closer than a brother, The Victor, the Morning Star, Counselor, Highest Priest, Brother, The First, The Last, The Alpha and Omega, The Ever Sufficient One, Conqueror, The Awesome God, A Reigning King, Salvation, The Regenerator, The Word Who became Flesh and dwelt among us, Deliverer, The Joy of the Father, Peacemaker, Life Giver, Emmanuel – God With Us, An Ever Present Help in a time of need, All in All, The Lion of the Tribe of Judah, and The Lamb of God Who takes away the sin of the world."

Amen ! :)

2011/4/9 22:46

Re: A Prophetic Poem

Amen! Prophetic poem indeed- and appropriate scripture as well

2 Timothy 3:1-5: "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away."

Romans 1:16-17: "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to EVERY ONE that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith."

2011/4/10 2:18
learjet

Re:

Thank you both for the encouragement!

HE REIGNS!

2011/4/10 17:50Profile
learjet

Re:

"Joseph, a Levite from Cyprus, whom the apostles called Barnabas (which means “son of encouragement”), sold a field he owned and brought the money and put it at the apostles’ feet."

They called him Barnabas, he was formerly known as Joseph, his new name was greater.

Some folks who encourage me think they have a lesser gifting, and so it is in the eyes of man, but I'm telling you this gift gives the weak saints strength and recharges their spiritual batteries. Barnabas was a gift to all of us, I'm sure that one day we will see the magnitude of all that he did for the Lord!

2011/4/10 18:01Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy