SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : 3 year follower of sermonindex from the Philippines...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
PaulFaculin

Quezon City, Philippines

3 year follower of sermonindex from the Philippines...

Blessings to everyone of you here, brethren! I've been following sermonindex for nearly 3 years now and do also follow many interesting and edifying discussions here. I Was introduced here while I'm searching Leonard Ravenhill sermons 3 years ago, at that time I was so impacted by his book 'meat for men' and also by his other books. I have tons of sermons from sermonindex by Washer, Poonen, ravenhill, Yohannan, verwer, Wilkerson, Conlon, Reidhead etc.. I'm so thankful to God for this website and have been praying also for the creator (Greg Gordon) that he and others will be empowered and encouraged by God to keep this ministry and propagate more the spiritual treasures here. And may God shape many hearts through the sermons here and thus bring the whole Body into it's high call in becoming like Christ in this wicked and perverted generation.

I'm 21 years old a member of a local full-gospel assembly. And is ministering as a street preacher here in metro manila. The old saints that have been primarily influence to me were Robert Murray McCheyne, George Whitefield, Charles Finney, Madame Guyon, Bro. Lawrence, John Lake, and many more. And the present and more late saints that were influence are Brian J. Baliey, Zac Poonen, Roy Hession, Norman Holmes, Leonard Ravenhill, Michael l. Brown, Art Katz and many more. My prime desire was to become like Christ and to experience the real overcoming life here on earth, and to see the glory of His grace and the coming last great awakening!

The reason I joined here was to get more fellowship from many heavenly minded brethren here, since I stopped using facebook 5 or 6 months ago. God bless you all!

2011/4/6 10:41Profile
JB1968

Ohio USA

Re: 3 year follower of sermonindex from the Philippines...

Amen. Let us seek Him!

2011/4/6 12:08Profile
Joyful_Heart

Welcome precious brother. Welcome. I am one who has grown leaps and bounds and still growing closer and in understanding of our Lord due to SI. It is an extremely blessed place and I feel on Holy Ground here. Looking forward to your fellowship.

2011/4/6 12:35Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I Was introduced here while I'm searching Leonard Ravenhill sermons 3 years ago, at that time I was so impacted by his book 'meat for men' and also by his other books.

Praise the Lord. Thank you for registering and introducing yourself and your testimony of using the website. Great to see you here brother.

2011/4/6 15:43Profile
Josef83

Sweden

Nice to meet you brother.
as u see I am also from philippines.
or I just to live there.
I am Swedish.
But im am filipino by heart. My wife is filipina and my daughter is born in the philippines.
I live there and have a house there and I also live In sweden.
I was a preacher in a small church at Mindanao for 2 years.
Now I am back in sweden where my friend will plant a church so I will help him with that.
I´ve also been around here on sermonindex for 3 years I found it year 2008.

My influences are: William Carey, George Muller, John Bunyan, Charles Spurgeon, Jonathan Edwards, George Whitefield, John Knox, John Calvin, Martyn Lloyd Jones, Adoniram Judson, David Livingstone, Paul Washer, John Piper, Tim Conway

Then some arminians: John Wesley, Leonard Ravenhill, Tozer.

I can specially recommend to read the biographies of George Muller and William Carey.

2011/4/19 13:34Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Paul

Welcome to the fold. My wife is from Manila. When I met her she lived in Pembo a little south of Makati City. We married in 2001 and she now she here in the states.

I am interested in how you do street witnessing in Manila. I have been there 3 times and during one of those times I happened to be in a jeepney going from Landmark in Makati to Pembo and once the jeepney began rolling a woman next to me began to preach the glories of God. It was in tagalog and I know she preached because I could make out the word of the gospel.

My wife used to work at Bayantel in Quezon City.

2011/4/19 16:17Profile
lylewise

Celina, Texas

21 years old and you listen to men of this caliber? I would not even share with you my mind at 21 and I would not have known one saint you listed. Welcome!

2011/4/20 19:26Profile

Re:

Welcome, Paul.

I was saved in the Philipines just a few months before turning 21 by the witness of Filipinos that loved Jesus. I have a special affection for the people of Baguio and Olongapo. They were very dedicated to the Lord.

A777

2011/4/20 19:34

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy