SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : New SermonIndex.net Mailing Address

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 New SermonIndex.net Mailing Address

Saints,

I wanted to write a short update to let everyone know that I have moved to the city of Ottawa in Canada. It is aprox 900,000 population and one of the larger cities in Canada. There are alot of brothers and some local churches to work with. I am fellowshipping at Calvary Fellowship with Andy Falleur pastor (www.calvaryottawa.ca) He has a saturday service. I am also going to attend the MET (Metropolitation Bible Church) on sundays. I am excited to be involved in a local fellowship and also to have some good bible teachings weekly.

I am living in a low income section of Ottawa, Canada which is 60% muslim. I am living with 3 young men and we are all being "missional" with our living with tracts, bibles, studies to share the Gospel in this area. Please pray for us!

Here are pictures: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=1866374131917&id=1017930213&aid=106052

Here is the new mailing address:

PO BOX 71011
174 Rue Bank St
Ottawa, ON,
K2P 2L9, Canada

2011/4/2 22:56Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re: New SermonIndex.net Mailing Address

Brother Greg,

I am so blessed by your love and dedication to our Lord. I went on Facebook just to see your photos and I was blessed to see your lifestyle. The things of this world are growing strangely dim to me as well and the matters of God are increasing. I love living a simple life without a bunch of material goods. Glory to God alone for this.

It would seem that our prayers for you and your mates should increase in protection, provision & divine appointments. We place Jesus Christ as Lord and King over this area and claim it for the Kingdom of God! Amen and Amen Brothers!

2011/4/3 12:18Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
It would seem that our prayers for you and your mates should increase in protection, provision & divine appointments. We place Jesus Christ as Lord and King over this area and claim it for the Kingdom of God! Amen and Amen Brothers!

Thank you precious sister.

2011/4/3 14:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy