SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Paula White Breaks Silence on Probes, Divorce, Benny Hinn

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
ManofGod0000 on 2011/4/3 7:55:21 Hello all, I use to b one of those that would immediately judge and do harsh mental and verbally flippant crimes of self righteousness toward such people. Well, NO MORE!!!!!!!

Amen! Brother, back in the late 50's going to church as a child, I remember our old Baptist fire and brimstone Pastor at our Church say "You have never been beat up until you have been beat up by your own Christian Brothers and Sisters" I think he had a very good point that I am seeing more clearer 50 years later.

2011/4/3 12:04Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Quote:
I posted it so that primarily prayer can be lifted up for this woman. We should be praying much for our leaders in all ministries and churches from falling into sin or any traps of the devil. Whether or not ministers like this are actually born again of the spirit is an entirely different question.

To discern is right and leads to life.

To judge is wrong and leads to death.

Amen Brother Greg, we need to be praying for all. So, mature saints, lets pray. Never know when things may happen to us and we fall. Good to know others would be praying for us. He is faithful. Amen

2011/4/3 12:24Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Amen Brother Greg, we need to be praying for all. So, mature saints, lets pray. Never know when things may happen to us and we fall. Good to know others would be praying for us. He is faithful. Amen

Also sister, I would contend that we have all fallen in various ways that are equally sinful just not in the limelight. Though there is an importance for not sinning in certain ways including in ministry there is grace for everyone because we have all failed the Lord in so many ways.

What measure we meet it will be mete back to us. Grace Lord!

2011/4/3 14:15Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Re:

I'm glad you feel this way Mr Gordon. May God continually bless your ministry that it bear much fruit. I, for 1, think myself to be worse than all such sinners. I deserve hell, plain & simple. Sometimes though, I do have the flesh rise within me, & realizing it is too late, I have had a judgmental thought spring up from within me, & proceed out of my mouth. There is much self within me to be continually kept on the cross. May you pray for me dear brother, that God be manifestly present through my life? To God be the glory.

2011/4/3 15:54Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Amen! And I, for one, cannot point the finger at anyone for anything. I am aware of what is covered by the Blood of Jesus in me and it keeps me at His feet always with a thankful heart of love and adoration. I love Him because He first loved me. All glory to God.

2011/4/4 12:22Profile

Re:

Quote:
Amen! Brother, back in the late 50's going to church as a child, I remember our old Baptist fire and brimstone Pastor at our Church say "You have never been beat up until you have been beat up by your own Christian Brothers and Sisters" I think he had a very good point that I am seeing more clearer 50 years later.

Amen to that Bill!!

2011/4/4 12:52
ManofGod0000

Re:

let me say this also Joyful heart,

U r on point, to discern is right, but what do we do or what are we suppose to do with what we discern?

boy, r our hearts wicked! just a thought

I just think we continually spend a lot of time looking at others, hey, just as a habit, not because we are just looking for someone to judge and condemn....

Good thing judgment and condemnation are out of my hands, so let us spend more time appreciating life, liberty and the pursuit of the absolute joy of Christ instead of being on guard perse to watch over Christ's church, He is capable and can do a better job that any of us can.

Don't get me wrong, we are to be on watch, on guard sort of speak, but lets me anxious for absolutely nothing, but to pursue a prayerfulness and have our requests made know.... Make your requests known

2011/4/4 13:42Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

ManofGod!

When God gives us discernment it is to pray.

He will give us the heart & words to pray. He has been giving me His heart and eyes and it helps to break my heart for people and causes me to pray and not to judge. I have not always had His heart and still need so much more.

At least that is what He has laid upon my heart. Giving Him all the glory.

2011/4/4 19:05Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: Paula White Breaks Silence on Probes, Divorce, Benny Hinn

Quote:
I would contend that we have all fallen in various ways that are equally sinful just not in the limelight.

Amen and amen brother! And amen to what everyone else said that is in agreement!

David wasn’t guarding his heart while enjoying his riches bored and looking for something to do and spotted Bathsheba on a rooftop.

It’s plain that that Benny and Paula were not guarding their hearts either but before we rip them to pieces and tar and feather them we had better make sure that we are not dabbling in a somethin' somethin' we're not supposed to either but instead make sure that we are “guarding our hearts.”

The heart is deceitfully wicked, who can know it? Your heart and my heart are deceitfully wicked and if we don’t keep an eye on it and guard it, it will get us every time.

God have mercy on us all,
Lisa

PS: Did anyone listen to John Mulinde’s message? Excellent message.
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=37934&forum=34&28

2011/4/4 19:52Profile

Re:

And one wonders why we do not see revival in the body of Christ.

2011/4/10 17:00

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy