SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : VALUE VOTERS: VISITING or VIGILANT ???

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
RabbiEukel

Southwest Missouri

VALUE VOTERS: VISITING or VIGILANT ???

Shalom ... I have made several postings under "Letter to Dr. James Dobson" which encouage the new termed "Value Voters" do not just VISIT during the Presidential election cycle, but to remain VIGILANT. I trust that opening this new thread will be aceptable, as my comments are not focused on a letter to Dr. Dobson, but to Believers who are Value Voters. Perhaps one of the Thread Moderators will capture those others "Value Voters" posting and move them here (is that possible, Greg?). Love and Prayers, Rabbi Eukel

2004/11/21 15:31Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: VALUE VOTERS: VISITING or VIGILANT ???

Quote:
which encouage the new termed "Value Voters" do not just VISIT during the Presidential election cycle, but to remain VIGILANT

Hello brother Eukel, I think I mentioned in the dobson thread about my belief towards the attention necessary for us as believers to be spent on the President and political happenings.

I see as you have found there is a forum section called:
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=48&1234]Intercession and Current Events[/url]
Where current events are posted to [b]mostly[/b] gather saints to a spirit of prayer regarding those issues.

I am not sure exactly on your intentions in this thread perhaps you can qualify your statements further.

2004/11/21 16:37Profile
RabbiEukel

Southwest Missouri

VALUED VOTERS: VISITING or VIGILANT ?

Shalom, Greg ... Since this thread is under the Forum "Lounge" and by your Administrative definition is a place of discussion that does not "fit" in any other section (like Intercession & Current Events) it seems to me that the encouraging and equipping of American VALUED VOTERS to not just VISIT during a Presidential election cycle but remain VIGILANT is appropriate under this thread. Prayer is clearly apart of being VIGILANT, but I believe you understand that I am suggesting strategic alliances and leadership development for VALUED VOTERS. I mentioned in another posting that the display of The Ten Commandments requires VALUED VOTERS to be VIGILANT. I think you know that the display of The Ten Commandments is a part of the "values" that Dr. Dobson's ministries advocate for strongly. I believe, Greg, that yu may have also read my seasoned response to the person who was also wisely counseled by others to "ratchet down the rhetoric." An objective in this VALUED VOTERS: VISITING or VIGILANT? thread is for the righteous to reign and the represented to rejoice. Are we in harmony here? Love and Prayers, Rabbi Eukel
sermonindex wrote:

Quote:
which encouage the new termed "Value Voters" do not just VISIT during the Presidential election cycle, but to remain VIGILANT

Hello brother Eukel, I think I mentioned in the dobson thread about my belief towards the attention necessary for us as believers to be spent on the President and political happenings.

I see as you have found there is a forum section called:
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=48&1234]Intercession and Current Events[/url]
Where current events are posted to [b]mostly[/b] gather saints to a spirit of prayer regarding those issues.

I am not sure exactly on your intentions in this thread perhaps you can qualify your statements further.

2004/11/21 21:03Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: VALUED VOTERS: VISITING or VIGILANT ?

Quote:
VALUED VOTERS to be VIGILANT

you keep repeating these 2 words and I have no idea what you mean by the first one and the application of the second one is puzzling to me? what is it you want to accomplish in this thread, sorry I am not american that might be part of not understanding the first term.

2004/11/21 21:06Profile
Spitfire

Re: don't understand

Hi Guys. I don't understand what you're trying to talk about either, and I'm a voting American. Dian.

2004/11/22 5:15Profile
jeremyhulsey

Re:

Valued Voters to be Vigilant appears to be a play off of the title given by the media to christian conservative voters "values voters".

He's saying that the fights not over just because the election is.

2004/11/22 9:11Profile
RabbiEukel

Southwest Missouri

VALUED VOTERS: VISITING or VIGILANT?

Shalom, Jeremy ... Ahhhh, how precious it is when understanding is bridged. Actually, I am amazed at times when peoples "goyim" background, cultural sensitivity or lack of seasoning or understanding presents a barrier. You, obviously "get it." I perhaps assumed far too much background in some of these other younger "Brothers/Sisters" of the faith that they too would "get it." Yet it is early in the bridge building - relationship stage, so we will keep working hard, as best we can, to to make the vision clear, so that even a runner "gets it." Love and Prayers, Rabbi Eukel

2004/11/22 10:06Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: VALUED VOTERS: VISITING or VIGILANT?

Quote:
Yet it is early in the bridge building - relationship stage, so we will keep working hard, as best we can, to to make the vision clear, so that even a runner "gets it."

Ok I could get that already from the title but really I am at a loss with what you want to paticularily accomplish through this discussion? sorry if I sound abit brash but the quality and things discussed on SermonIndex are of importance.

2004/11/22 10:15Profile
RabbiEukel

Southwest Missouri

VALUED VOTERS: VISITING or VIGILANT?

Shalom, Greg ... Please also see my recent posting under INTERCESSION & CURRENT EVENTS, the thread for INJUNCTION to INTERCEDE for ISRAEL. Toward the end of that most recent posting I briefly, perhaps not adequately, begin to demonstrate that the three major threads that I am currently participating in (VALUED VOTERS: VISITING or VIGILANT?; ISRAEL INTERCEDE INJUNCTION, and RISING REVIVAL RIVERS) are intertwined threads of my heart, mind and resources. I expect to add another facet in disciple-making through the thread, "MESSIAH's MESSAGES in the MOEDIM."
Greg, you ask, as the Administrator of Sermon Index concerned with "quality", "what I want to particularly accomplish through this discussion?"
That is a fair question. I have yet to see that specific question raised in other threads but I have not also read every posting in every thread either. However, let me attempt to answer your "quality" question with the understanding that every thread grows and may not flow in a linear fashion. Conversational threads mostly meander with each new participants posting. Your careful selection of moderators, as you know well, helps to keep a dialogue ontrack (even though that "track" may be illdefined, prematurely defined or takes a surprisingly but interestingly and meaningful track unforseen by the initial inspiration. (PAUSE) Greg, I will have to return to these thoughts later. I will ask for you to pray for me (though you hardly know me). I am needing to minister right now to a hurting man who needs a tangible representative of GOD's love. Love and Prayers, Rabbi Eukel

2004/11/22 12:45Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re: VALUED VOTERS: VISITING or VIGILANT?

RabbiEukel wrote:

Quote:
Shalom, Jeremy ... Ahhhh, how precious it is when understanding is bridged. Actually, I am amazed at times when peoples "goyim" background, cultural sensitivity or lack of seasoning or understanding presents a barrier. You, obviously "get it." I perhaps assumed far too much background in some of these other younger "Brothers/Sisters" of the faith that they too would "get it." Yet it is early in the bridge building - relationship stage, so we will keep working hard, as best we can, to to make the vision clear, so that even a runner "gets it." Love and Prayers, Rabbi Eukel

I discern the fruits of division. Listen to James:

14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. 15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.

James 1:16 Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. 17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. 18 Of His own will He brought us forth by the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures.

James 1:19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; 20 for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.

James 1:21 Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.

Listen again:

Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. 17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.

What is the nature of the gift that RabbiEukel has to offer?

In Christ
Jeff

2004/11/22 12:51Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy