SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Great Quotes 12

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

‎"I've learned the biggest manufacturer of sin is self... We look for the devil working in this place and that place and under every bush, but in reality we just need to look right at ourselves." - Ron Noble

2011/5/29 9:55Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"“What is man that Thou art mindful of him?” Has He ever stopped at your door? Has He ever knocked at the door of your heart? Has He ever spoken to your heart? Have you heard His voice? Have you heard Him plaintively ask to let Him come into your heart? Have you heard Him say to you that you’re “wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked,” and that you don’t need to remain like that? But if you’ll “hear His voice,” and “open the door,” He will come in. He’ll give you “gold tried in the fire.” He’ll give you reality—“beauty for ashes, the oil of joy… for the spirit of heaviness.” He will substitute Himself for your self." - Hans R. Waldvogel

2011/5/29 15:58Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"The real measure of our wealth is how much we should be worth if we lost our money." - J.H. Jowett

2011/5/30 23:43Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"Jesus' ultimate assignment was to go to the Cross. His Spirit's ultimate assignment is to finish the church. He is about to do just that." - Mark S. Case

2011/5/30 23:46Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"In spite of our waywardness from God, He still has a remnant, and I hope and believe that He has plans for a real spiritual revival in our midst - an unprecedented revival that will change Christianity as we know it!" - Mark S. Case

2011/5/30 23:48Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"You will waste your marriage if you do not believe it is ordained by God to conform you to the image of His Son. Romans 8:29, 'For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son.'" - Don Currin

2011/5/31 9:51Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

In a service which Thy will appoints,
There are no bonds for me;
For my inmost heart is taught “the truth”
That makes Thy children “free;”
And a life of self–renouncing love,
Is a life of liberty.
- Miss Anna L. Waring (1820-1910)

2011/5/31 12:24Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

* one purpose - to glorify God
* one oracle - the word of God
* one teacher - the Holy Spirit
* one recourse - prayer

-Aubrey Mutch (sharing about George Muller vision).

2011/6/1 12:19Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

“When sitting in meetings, I have often been astonished when the appeals for healing come. Almost everyone comes out of their seats. I have never seen such a sick Church everywhere, and I think that we will continue to be sick, both physically and spiritually, so long as we live egocentric lives. For example, what is the first question you raise when you leave the building Sunday morning? Is it, “What did you think of the speaker? Did you like him? Did you like the worship? Did you like the sermon?” Is your ‘like’ the center of your being?

If we have shifted from carnal centrality to spiritual centrality, we are still the center. No wonder we are sick; no wonder we need continually to be healed. Until we make God, His glory, His honor, His name and His eternal purposes the center, we will continue to be sick. We have a false center, and it is in ourselves.”

(By Art Katz ‘Anatomy of Deception’ )

2011/6/1 13:10Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"I was stunned by a remark that a man made not long ago, “Little of what is known to be the work or the activity of the Spirit of God is truly the Spirit of God.” What do you think of that statement? Suppose you could see as God sees. Imagine all the things that have excited and titillated your religious sensibilities—the glory of singing, the music, the instruments, the number of attendees, crowds, inspiring messages, etc. What would you say if I suggested that all of those things could be conducted in the realm of the soul? In other words, you could have it all and thereby think yourselves quite spiritual! Yet, it has neither a wit nor a grain to do with things of the Spirit! What would you say if I declared that that is the condition that prevails largely in Christendom today, especially in the charismatic world?" - Art Katz

2011/6/1 14:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy