SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : New prayer request for browny.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
browny

New prayer request for browny.

Thanks to all who already prayed on my behalf in the past weeks!

I had a good recovery after the operation (breast cancer)

Now I will have to face the radiation treatment this week and it will continue for 28 days, every day. I also need to start with hormonal therapy for 5 years.

Please will you pray again for me that I will be able to stay in the peace of Jesus and will be in a spirit of prayer and thanksgiving . Until now the Lord sustained me day by day by His word in a wonderful way.

Please pray this radiation and hormonal treatment only will do what it needed to do and my body will be protected for more damage.
That I will receive grace to stay strong and stay positive in spirit and mind.
I don’t have to be hindered by all the negative side effects. The side effects even will stay away and I will stay in good condition.
If you pray I trust the Holy Spirit will lead you again in your prayers on my behalf.
May the Lord bless you!

Shalom to you all my dear brothers and sisters!
Browny.

2011/3/19 11:47Profile
mama27

Re: New prayer request for browny.

You've got it, Browny!! And in addition to what you've mentioned, I am praying that you will be able to witness to hospital staff and that they will see Jesus in you!

May you know God's peace in an ever-present way. "Behold, I have inscribed you on the palms of MY hands..." Isa 49:16

2011/3/19 12:17Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Dearest Sister.

The Holy spirit brings you to my mind often to pray for you. I will continue to hold you up to the Throne of grace and mercy with all the others. Blessings as you grow ever so close to the Lord during this time. He is with you and You with Him. God turns it to the good for His precious children. Amen and Amen.

2011/3/19 12:41Profile

Re:

Amen! In full agreement with our Sisters here.

We lift you up with Praise & Thanksgiving as well, Sis Browny.

Phil 3:7-15

The LORD Bless you and keep you. The LORD make His Face Shine upon you and give you Peace that passes All understanding, our dear Sister in Christ Jesus our LORD and Saviour! Amen, and Amen to the prayers of all of His Saints.

2011/3/19 15:33
Nellie

Re: New prayer request for browny.

May God grant your request, Browny.
My Sister had to have radiation and chemo, and she wasn't sick.
God really helped her, and He is no respect of persons.
He will be with you all the way.
My Prayer for you is that He will flood your heart, soul, mind, body, and spirit, with His Divine Faith, Love, and Grace.

2011/3/19 22:33Profile
browny

Re: More prayer needed

Thank you for words of encouragement!
For standing beside me in prayer!

I have another request as well. The enemy gives me the most terrible dreams. I know this tactic.
Dreams I don’t get from outside (don’t look films or something)
It always have to do with taking my life, and this way he is trying to bring fear in my heart.
It makes me tired.

I am called to do intensive intercession, and the enemy is trying to stop me for several years now, even with taking my very life. But, PRAISE THE LORD, He always saved me and I trust He will do it again.

Normally I don’t talk about This dreams and tactics of the enemy to much because I don’t want to spell to many words on him. But now I need my night rest so much, to have energy to go true all this treatment, I ask for specific prayer. So I will be able to sleep, go true all this and will be strong enough to keep on going to do intercession as the Lord is leading me.
Shalom,
Browny.

2011/3/20 0:44Profile
mama27

Re:

You are a blessing, Browny.....I also know this tactic of the enemy. God is not a God of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. May you stand strong....I will surely stand with you against the enemy...You belong to Him and He has already won the battle!

2011/3/20 2:01Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy