SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : The release of the fourth apocalyptic horseman.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Benjah

The release of the fourth apocalyptic horseman.

You know, im surprised at the level of ignorance being displayed by the christians right now. its so clear about the coming of the Messiah...all the prophecies made by Prophet Dr.David Edward Owuor since 2003 tht have come to pass, displaying the signs of the rapture of the church...prophecies he made since 2003 of the release of the other apocalyptic horsemen(white,red and black) and the 29th july 2009 prophecy of the release of the pale horse that was displayed before the eyes of men in Egypt so we would believe...and we still stand and debete about this instead of preparing our gowns in holiness for the wedding of the lamb...we all understand fro rev.6 that by the time the next horseman will be released, the church will not be here...it would have been taken in the rapture...so between now and the breaking of the 5th seal, the rapture will take place, and no one knows the day or hour, but the signs are evident. prepare your heart precious one for the coming of the Messiah. Shalom and God Bless us all.

2011/3/18 6:54Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re: The release of the fourth apocalyptic horseman.

I saw the image of the horse in Egypt as well but I can't help thinking if some people are colorblind or if it is me. The image I saw was a light shade of green and was not pale at all. Where does pale come into the picture? Is it being called pale because it then fits in with the circumstances going on? I am just asking the question because too many times christians try to fit things into circumstances in order to make them fit so as to say God is right? Did God sent a green horse when it was supposed to be a pale horse? Do you understand my setiments?

John

2011/3/19 21:28Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

It was a reflection in the camera, the horse image followed the moving camera and when the camera moved away from the fire the image stopped.

think clearly and don't be fooled saints, Keep your eyes on Christ.

2011/3/19 21:39Profile

It ain't a cartoon.

Actually the name color of the pale horse is derived from cloros...a Greek word that we get chloroform from...and is possibly a greenish, sickly color denoting ashen sickness and death.

The idea that this would actually arrive as an apparition is somewhat questionable and odd.

7 ...."When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!”

8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him.

They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

This seems to me to be an afterglow to everything else....all of the incredible destruction, and then Death....and Hell....almost like personalities......to mop up the Earth with judgment.

4 The earth dries up and withers,
the world languishes and withers,
the heavens languish with the Earth.
5 The earth is defiled by its people;
they have disobeyed the laws,
violated the statutes
and broken the everlasting covenant.
6 Therefore a curse consumes the earth;
its people must bear their guilt.
Therefore earth’s inhabitants are burned up,
and very few are left.............
Matthew 24

This last "Pale" horseman seems congruent with this mission.

2011/3/19 21:49

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy