SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Ministry in Kibera slums of Nairobi, Kenya destroyed by fire.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
twayneb

Joplin, Missouri

Ministry in Kibera slums of Nairobi, Kenya destroyed by fire.

I received an e-mail from a friend and brother in the Lord who operates a school, orphanage, and church in the Kibera slums of Nairobi, Kenya. The property was completely destroyed by fire yesterday. An investigation is pending into the cause, but he had been threatened the Muslims in the community before. I am putting this in the news section to ask you to pray for him and the ministry. He is trying to secure a large tent for the orphans to live in and has secured temporary use of a nearby building to hold classes. I am not soliciting funds on his behalf, but I will post his website and tell you that this man has stayed with my wife and I when in the U.S. and I have come to know him well. He is a solid man of God with a powerful ministry where he is at. You may learn more by visiting his website.

Paul and Grace Mbithi
New Life Restoration Ministries

http://www.nlrministries.com/

2011/3/15 20:50Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re: Ministry in Kibera slums of Nairobi, Kenya destroyed by fire.

Thank you so very much for letting us know so that we can pray.

Come and intervene and provide and protect these dear people and the children Lord. Show Your mercy and be glorified O God. Amen and Amen

2011/3/15 22:36Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy