SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : SI Growing in Battle

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Jeremy221

SI Growing in Battle

Dear SI brethren,

It is with utter seriousness I write this today to encourage you to regard SI rightly. We have been richly blessed and built up through access to the Word of the Lord preached and taught as recorded and available freely to all. SermonIndex is a work of God and not just another media website. The Holy Spirit has led you here that the name of the Father might be glorified through the teaching and preaching to rebuke, correct and exhort us to come into a fuller image of Christ Jesus. We must remember SI before the Throne.

Prior to today's downtime, server overload, I have noticed how access to significant, life changing sermons were broken in the last server transfer. This is a subtle attack that can hinder access to the Words the Father would have us hear in the right moment. We need to pray for the protection for the coding and media on the servers as well as the hardware on which it runs.

Brethren, please regard SI as a work of the Kingdom. Love Greg Gordon and the moderators as you do yourself, that the glory of the Father might brought Him as due.

Peace be on you all.

2011/3/15 1:09Profile

Re: SI Growing in Battle

Prayed and fasted for SI since 2005.

Will continue - because of the obvious growth.

Bless you & all as well.

2011/3/15 1:55
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
It is with utter seriousness I write this today to encourage you to regard SI rightly. We have been richly blessed and built up through access to the Word of the Lord preached and taught as recorded and available freely to all. SermonIndex is a work of God and not just another media website. The Holy Spirit has led you here that the name of the Father might be glorified through the teaching and preaching to rebuke, correct and exhort us to come into a fuller image of Christ Jesus. We must remember SI before the Throne.

Thank you precious brother for writing this. I believe firmly 100% this ministry will only grow more fruitful as the Lord's people continue to pray. This website is not run like other websites and I believe it is a spiritual warfare we are in. It is the Lord's work and what a privilege just to be involved in some way is how I daily feel!

2011/3/15 10:57Profile
browny

Re: The Lord is on your side!!

I will make it a urgent item for daily prayer as well!

Indeed the side is such a blessing for many of us and no surprise it is under attack.

The Lord is on your side!

2011/3/15 11:15Profile
browny

Re: sorry for my Englisch..

O,O..
English is not my Language,and I mixed up the "side and "site"..
Must be funny to read…but there’s a truth in as well..
the Lord is at your site and on your site…

2011/3/15 11:34Profile
mama27

Re:

You are so precious, Browny! We don't mind your English :) God clearly speaks through!

2011/3/15 11:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy