SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : fifth largest quake of all time rocks Japan

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Right JiG! I remember another Apostle of God some years ago said that the reason why the judgment of God would fall on America is because of the acceptance of homosexuality and making it right, because of that, it would come swiftly. That was an excerpt from a nonstop 40 minute prophetic utterance back in 1989. This earthquake the brother Wilkerson mentions could be for that reason.

Pretty scary stuff.

2011/3/11 22:03
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
Approve.....Get David Wilkerson's book the Vision, it speaks of these days.

I don't really need his book, my Bible speaks of all of them.
Thanks!

2011/3/11 22:16Profile

Re:

Quote:
Chapter 2 Drastic Weather Change and Earthquakes ( The Vision by David Wilkerson, quotes from pages 32 & 33 - Tweleth edition, 1977)

In the 2003 release of the book "The Vision and Beyond" (containing the complete text from "The Vision" with chapters 7 & 8 added) those excerpts are on pages 28 & 29.

2011/3/11 22:38
savannah

Re: Japan,earthquakes and false prophets

Job 12:15 Behold, He holds back the waters, and they dry up; and He sends them out, and they overflow the earth.

Job 12:15. God has the command of the waters, binds them as in a garment (Prov.30:4), holds them in the hollow of his hand (Isa.40:12); and he can punish the children of men either by the defect or by the excess of them. MH

Psa 29:3,10 The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters. The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, the LORD sitteth King for ever.

Over this terrible raging of the elements God is enthroned, directing and restraining by sovereign power; and hence the comfort of His people. “This awful God is ours, our Father and our Love.” JFB

Amo 3:6 If a ram's horn is blowing in a city, will the people not also tremble? If there is a calamity in a city, has the LORD not even done it?

Amos 5:8 Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name:

The idea that by the waters of the sea, which pour themselves out at the call of God over the surface of the earth, we are to understand the moisture which rises from the sea and then falls upon the earth as rain, no more answers to the words themselves, than the idea expressed by Hitzig, that they refer to the water of the rivers and brooks, which flow out of the sea as well as into it (Ecc.1:7). The words suggest the thought of terrible inundations of the earth by the swelling of the sea, and the allusion to the judgment of the flood can hardly be overlooked. K&D

Re: "The Vision" by David Wilkerson,published in Feb. 1974

Quote, "I am not preaching now; I am prophesying." pg.68

Quote, "I see great riots coming to many major cities in South American. In the next decade, South America will become a powder keg, exploding in all directions." pg.26,27

Quote, "Nature will unleash its fury with increasing intensity over the next decade. There will be short periods of relief, but almost every day mankind will witness the wrath of nature somewhere in the world. Those record-breaking changes will be above and beyond anything experienced in the past." pg.36

Quote, "The drastic weather changes that are coming in the next decade will bring with them violent hailstorms of unbelievable proportions. Large chunks of ice will fall from the sky and cause much damage. The storms will not only destroy crops and smash automobiles, but they will also cause the death of many people." pg. 39

Quote, "Floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, and hailstorms will occur more frequently. More than one-third of the United States will be designated a disaster area within the next few years." pg. 35

Quote, "In spite of all the danger signs around us of impending economic disaster, the next few years will be among the most prosperous in the history of mankind."
pg. 16

I for one will not put any confidence in, nor be afraid of, any false prophet nor prophecies of such.

Deut. 18:22 "How will we know the word which the Lord has not spoken? That which the prophet speaks in the name of the Lord and the word does not happen nor come about, that is the word which the Lord has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it in presumption; you shall not be afraid of him."

1 Cor. 2:15 "But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man."

1 Cor. 14:37 "If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord."

Matt. 4:10 "Then Jesus said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him alone you shall serve.' "

Bless God

2011/3/11 22:48Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Awesome post savannah, Thanks!

Read your Bible these happenings like in Japan are Biblical. The Bible gives us the truth about what is really happening, it says that Angels are even now restraining the winds of strife, that they may not blow until the world shall be warned of its coming doom. But there is a storm is gathering, ready to burst upon the earth; and when God shall tell His angels loose the winds, there will be a scene of strife that no pen can picture. I just wrote this, God said it! I am sure David Wilkerson is sincere in his visions/prophesy's, but all the visions and prophesy's you will ever need are in the word of God, the wording is just different.

2011/3/11 22:53Profile
sonofthunder

Son Of Thunder i come from a land down under, due south at the bottom of your work globes

Re:

This posting has continued to gain momentum. And has taken many twists already! Personally I like the comments about gathering storm and restrained winds. Not that these brethren need any approval or endorsement from me. God willing I hope to release an article (post) I've been sitting on for quite some time. Lets see what the lord says. The scenes of devastation In Japan have not (and i repeat have not) been seen since the 2004 tsunami.

2011/3/12 2:25Profile

Re: 8000 and CHERNOBYL

Compared to the Christchurch, New Zealand quake recently, this Japanese one was 8000 times more powerful. This is stunning, beyond imagination.

As I write, the Nuclear reactors are nearing a possible meltdown. IF...the meltdown meets the worst possible fears...and melts into the water supply....deadly radioactive steam and gasses could spew into the atmosphere....and people cannot live without fresh water.

Revelation 8:10-12 (New King James Version)
Third Trumpet: The Waters Struck

10 Then the third angel sounded: And a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water.

11 The name of the star is WORMWOOD.

A third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died from the water, because it was made bitter.

WORMWOOD IS TRANSLATED......CHERNOBYL.

2011/3/12 4:44

Re: fifth largest quake of all time rocks Japan

Hi Brothertom,

Quote:
WORMWOOD IS TRANSLATED......CHERNOBYL.

Please could you explain this a fraction more? Do you mean that 'Chernobyl' literally means 'wormwood' when brought into English?

Thank you.

2011/3/12 6:22
mama27

Re:

A Prayer for Japan

Mar 12, 2011 01:30 am | by John Piper

The scenes of the tsunami in Japan are apocalyptic:

The power of moving water is greater than most of us can imagine. Nothing stands before it. We are driven to our knees:

Father in heaven, you are the absolute Sovereign over the shaking of the earth, the rising of the sea, and the raging of the waves. We tremble at your power and bow before your unsearchable judgments and inscrutable ways. We cover our faces and kiss your omnipotent hand. We fall helpless to the floor in prayer and feel how fragile the very ground is beneath our knees.

O God, we humble ourselves under your holy majesty and repent. In a moment—in the twinkling of an eye—we too could be swept away. We are not more deserving of firm ground than our fellowmen in Japan. We too are flesh. We have bodies and homes and cars and family and precious places. We know that if we were treated according to our sins, who could stand? All of it would be gone in a moment. So in this dark hour we turn against our sins, not against you.

And we cry for mercy for Japan. Mercy, Father. Not for what they or we deserve. But mercy.

Have you not encouraged us in this? Have we not heard a hundred times in your Word the riches of your kindness, forbearance, and patience? Do you not a thousand times withhold your judgments, leading your rebellious world toward repentance? Yes, Lord. For your ways are not our ways, and your thoughts are not our thoughts.

Grant, O God, that the wicked will forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts. Grant us, your sinful creatures, to return to you, that you may have compassion. For surely you will abundantly pardon. Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord Jesus, your beloved Son, will be saved.

May every heart-breaking loss—millions upon millions of losses—be healed by the wounded hands of the risen Christ. You are not unacquainted with your creatures' pain. You did not spare your own Son, but gave him up for us all.

In Jesus you tasted loss. In Jesus you shared the overwhelming flood of our sorrows and suffering. In Jesus you are a sympathetic Priest in the midst of our pain.

Deal tenderly now, Father, with this fragile people. Woo them. Win them. Save them.

And may the floods they so much dread make blessings break upon their head.

O let them not judge you with feeble sense, but trust you for your grace. And so behind this providence, soon find a smiling face.

In Jesus’ merciful name, Amen.

2011/3/12 8:11Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Hmmm....

Quote:
Quote, "I see great riots coming to many major cities in South American. In the next decade, South America will become a powder keg, exploding in all directions." pg.26,27

Quote, "Nature will unleash its fury with increasing intensity over the next decade. There will be short periods of relief, but almost every day mankind will witness the wrath of nature somewhere in the world. Those record-breaking changes will be above and beyond anything experienced in the past." pg.36

Quote, "The drastic weather changes that are coming in the next decade will bring with them violent hailstorms of unbelievable proportions. Large chunks of ice will fall from the sky and cause much damage. The storms will not only destroy crops and smash automobiles, but they will also cause the death of many people." pg. 39

Quote, "Floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, and hailstorms will occur more frequently. More than one-third of the United States will be designated a disaster area within the next few years." pg. 35

I have never heard of violent hailstorms or huge chunks of ice falling from the sky since 1973...

Nor have I heard of SA becoming a power keg exploding...

Neither have I heard that 1/3 of the USA being designated a disaster area with a few years from 1973...

Approved informed us this book, "The Vision", was written in 1973, 38 years ago. Over three decades have passed since then....

2011/3/12 10:22Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy