SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : just like to say hello..

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jayem

Australia

just like to say hello..

Hello. I am from Australia. I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour and was born again and water baptised in 1996. I was 40 years old. I had not been bought up with any Christian background. I was a regular church goer for 6 years after conversion but I am not in a church fellowship at present but still meet for Bible Study with other Christians on a regular basis. I have visited this site a few times from a thread from www.ewordtoday.com
Blessings In Christ
:-)

2004/11/20 3:20Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Welcome to SI

Welcome to SI. I just pray the Lord will direct your steps and that you enjoy your stay here at SI. There are some great sermons, which you will see many on the home page. Enjoy and if we can be of assistance, feel free to ask.

2004/11/20 9:01Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Welcome to SI

Quote:
Hello. I am from Australia. I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour and was born again and water baptised in 1996.

I am glad the Lord led you to SermonIndex! please use the forums to share ideas and how the audio sermons are blessing your walk in Christ. If you haven't heard it listen to this live-changing message: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url]

2004/11/20 13:32Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy