SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer request

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Prayer request

Saints, please pray for myself and and my brother in the Lord David, we are part of an intercessory group that meets weekly and we have been breaking through to the throne and the enemy is not happy. Both of us have been attacked with physical health issues and oppressed by a spirit of fear this week, I have not spoken yet with others in the prayer group but I suspect they may be suffering the same. David is especially in need of your prayers this morning, please pray.

In Christ,

Ron

2011/3/4 8:31Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re: Prayer request

I will definitely be praying for you brother Ron, when my dad and I would get together and pray with another brother in Christ we would often go through the very same where we would all be depressed for not real reason or all get sick. Stay strong in Christ and rest in Him.

God Bless,
Matthew

2011/3/4 8:35Profile
mama27

Yes, Jesus - AMEN!!! Stay strong in the Lord!

2011/3/4 10:33Profile

Brother Ron, looking at His Word only, can we say that the enemy can do 'anything' without GOD allowing it? From the book of Job on. Job being the very first book of our Bibles chronologically, for a very good reason.

Unless a person is out of GOD's will, where GOD takes His protective hand off to chastise - or as Paul turned someone's body over so that their soul would be saved - we see that "the enemy" is limited only to what GOD allows, with His Saints.

Since we know that "fear" is not from Him - we need to look deeper into the causes of these things and not just blame all on our enemy. I don't see where Paul or anyone else who penned the Word has written that our invisible enemy is responsible for the fear - but GOD will use it to draw us even deeper into Himself. Despite the fact that we are making "break throughs" - GOD uses "all things" to bring us deeper into "where we stand in Him" and to conform us into His Image and to Increase our Trust in His Hand of protection - all at the same time.

Any fear that comes to us is a lie - only.
We need to fill up on His Word because only His Word, backed by His Spirit of Truth dispels any fears.
Satan can only 'lie' to GOD's people. He has no authority over us as children of The Most High who have the Spirit of Christ literally dwelling within us. The Creator is resident within the children of GOD.

Sickness can come from fear as well. Our immune systems, for one, are affected by stress.

He wants to bring you all deeper into the reality of where we stand as conquerers through Him. Just when we think that we've gone very deep into Him, He'll allow things to come at us to show us #1 - nothing has come 'from us' and 2 - to show His Immense Glory to humble us and 3 - to show us even more of what the needs are, in what we're praying 'for'.

The enemy is never out of control - autonomous from The Creator.

I pray that He show us all, who we are in Christ. That we'll see His humbling Hand and where and what He is desiring to do with and in us all. To bring us deeper into Himself and Truth is His number-one aim.
Fear not! - He repeatedly wrote to us all, who are not in any sort of rebellion - but all of us need to be humbled first and repeatedly (broken, if you will) so that He can direct and lead us into The Mind of Christ, and not only in our prayer lives.

We need to get angry at the enemy - that father of lies - and begin to use The Word of GOD (Christ's Name) against these lies and know that we know that we know that The GOD is in complete control - as He was with Job.

Thanking GOD that He's making all of our nests, not quite so comfortable, so that we'll leave any present nests and begin to fly - as eagles.

We'll never stay in any one nest that He provides for very long before He'll also begin to allow that next nest to be undone so that we'll fly higher still --- in complete 100% dependence on Him.

Praying and GOD Bless you & yours with mighty revelations of what He has in store for His own. Amen, and Amen!

2011/3/4 10:48
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Praying with you and others. Amen!

2011/3/4 17:48Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re:

Thank you all for your prayers and words of encouragement.

In Christ,

Ron

2011/3/4 18:20Profile

Hi Ron,

I hear you. I will pray.

It may be worth trying to meet more often during these circumstances, even if by phone or skype, and keep re-establishing your unity in the Spirit and encouraging one another.

Very strongly I would say DO NOT RECEIVE these afflictions apart from to live through them. Reject, rebuke, renounce if necessary, on the points the Lord brings to your attention, and then believe. I do realise it feels like a very shaky place, but the blood of the Lamb is eternal. The strength of God through His sacrifice is 'now'.

Psalm 91
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, [He is] my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, [and] from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth [shall be thy] shield and buckler.

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; [nor] for the arrow [that] flieth by day; [Nor] for the pestilence [that] walketh in darkness; [nor] for the destruction [that] wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; [but] it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Because thou hast made the LORD, [which is] my refuge, [even] the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in [their] hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I [will be] with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Psalm 142
I cried unto the LORD with my voice; with my voice unto the LORD did I make my supplication. I poured out my complaint before him; I shewed before him my trouble.

When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked have they privily laid a snare for me. I looked on [my] right hand, and beheld, but [there was] no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul.

I cried unto thee, O LORD: I said, Thou [art] my refuge [and] my portion in the land of the living. Attend unto my cry; for I am brought very low: deliver me from my persecutors; for they are stronger than I. Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for thou shalt deal bountifully with me.

Psalm 22:22
I will declare thy name unto my brethren:
in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.

2011/3/4 18:38
ccchhhrrriiisss

Brother Ron, my wife and I will be praying for you and David.

I Peter 5:7

2011/3/5 0:41Profile
HeartSong

Praying!

2011/3/5 1:57Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy