SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : why I about Gay marriges

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
travelinman

why I about Gay marriges

God is God He will handle it as he sees fit! He has called me to follow him and I have enough trouble with that, so He will tell when i need to be concerned with that. He will let me Know. i will need to witness share his word with love and Truth, and worship Him in spirit and truth, pray more than I do now. I know that I may never be a great man and change the world. I will never be the one to point out error in someone else, I got enough errors of my own to deal with. i am a weak man in the hands of a great GOD and if He can use that then i might become some thing worth listening to. It is my job to listen and decide for me what i shall do and trust and obey His is the outcome of those events

He has all ready said what is right or wrong & Unless He makes it my problem I shall pray

2011/3/4 2:40Profile
LoveGodsWay2

Ohio, USA

Re: why I about Gay marriges

Welcome so SI!

You said, "I will never be the one to point out error in someone else."

But the bible says, "speaking the truth in love" in Ephesians 4:15. When love is our motive, we will speak the truth even when it will be rejected by the hearers.

Also, you said, "It is my job to listen and decide for me what i shall do."

But the bible says, "everyone did what was right in his own eyes" in Judges 21:25, and "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path" in Psalm 119:105. Let the word of God be your guide is decided what you will do.

God bless you!

2011/3/4 8:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy