SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Gypsy convention

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
cakesy

London uk

Gypsy convention

There are gypsy missions all over England that lead up to a convention every year to try and reach the gypsy people. This is organised by light and life missions this is a gypsy movement.the idea is to get gypsy's to reach there own people.the convention usually attract around three thousand people. Last year one hundred and twenty eight people got saved. Please pray for this year's missions and convention. That god would use them to save and change lives. God bless

2011/2/27 19:57Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: Gypsy convention

Hello Brother or Sister cakesy ,

That is lovely to hear! I work in London Wembley and there is a Gypsy camp site close by. I have been praying for them for a while. Could you please send me some information?

YbiC
Philip

2011/2/28 6:05Profile
cakesy

London uk

Re:

Hi god bless you is that site in wembley. I kno there is one in harlsdon

2011/2/28 9:54Profile

Re: Gypsy convention

let us pray for the Gypsy people. pray for their salvation in our Lord Jesus Christ!

Gypsy people spread around Europe, they need salvation !

2011/3/1 18:10
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Yes, Amen! I will be praying. This is exciting to me. Glory to God. What an opportunity to see these people saved, set free and giving God the praise He deserves.

Oh, God. We stand together in unity, praying for this group of people you love so much. We pray you will raise up people with a passion for You and a passion to share You. Prepare their hearts O' Lord, bring a deep conviction of sin, open their blind eyes to see the need of a Savior and the love of the Savior. Make way for the Lord all across Brittan and Europe. Come Holy Spirit sweep across this land. Glorify Yourself our Lord. Amen and Amen

2011/3/2 15:57Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy