SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : PRAISE REPORT..ALL THANKS ANDS PRAISE TO THE LORD!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
browny

PRAISE REPORT..ALL THANKS ANDS PRAISE TO THE LORD!!

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

The last month I shared my trouble and sorrow with you and posted some prayer request's because I was diagnosed breast cancer and needed an operation.
I was going into a time of pain, but it was such a wonderful and deep time in love with my Saviour.
In everything He gave me HIS PEACE FAR ABOVE MY OWN UNDERSTANDIG! All the time He walked beside me, in this valley of trouble.
And He is making this "Valley of Achor a door of hope for me" (Hosea 2:15..) Yesterday I had the last medical report and everything is well again, there is no trace of this tumor anymore! Thank You Jesus!
Now I have to work hard to recover and need to undergo radiation for it. I know the Lord will help me and support me in this as well.

I received such heartwarming messages from some of you and I'm so thankful for everyone of you who brought me before the throne of mercy. The Lord did a great miracle in my life and giving me more day's to bring Him praise and thanks here on earth.

The words of Mama27 where a eye-opener as well and I want to share theme with you:

"To be satisfied with Him alone, not what He can do for us, or what He can give us, He want to be enough for us"

These words spoke deep to my heart and helped me to totally surrender everything to Him, whatever the outcome was.
I share this in the hope it will encourage you as well.

In His arms,
Browny.

2011/2/26 5:32Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re: PRAISE REPORT..ALL THANKS ANDS PRAISE TO THE LORD!!

Oh, Amen Browny and giving thanks and glory to the Lord. I will continue to pray for your strength. The joy of the Lord is and has been your strength. Your testimony is so uplifting. We love Him because He first loved us. Amen!

2011/2/26 10:54Profile
browny

Re:

Thank you Joyful Heart!

Yes glory to God!

For me it is a blessing to know you will continue praying for me.
I really need His strenght to go on my way of full recovery.

In His arms.

2011/2/28 7:01Profile

Re:

Blessing Jesus with you Browny and also joining with the others to Keep you held up in prayer - to His Loving Arms of peace and protection - out of His infinite LOVE. HE is faithful and will Never Leave us nor forsake us.
You are Loved - Amen, and Amen!

Thank you for Blessing us with your update. Very Grateful.
*Bless you*

2011/2/28 12:14

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy