Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : "WARN MY PEOPLE ABOUT THE LAKE OF FIRE"

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
angela_888

"WARN MY PEOPLE ABOUT THE LAKE OF FIRE"

This is an email my friend sent me:

13 Feb 2011 Vision:
I woke up early this morning, and immediately saw a vision of someone looking up to the night sky, they had one had stretched toward the sky.

As I looked, they then threw a disc far out into outer space.The night sky seemed unusual, as if not sky or even outer space, as there were no stars, this seemed more like darkness than sky.

As the disc flew through the darkness, I saw the words "Warn My people about the lake of fire"

The circumference of the disc seemed to separated so you could see inside, then the vision ended.

I believe the interpretation of this vision is to share Mary Baxters vision about outer darkness with the saints. There seemed a sort of urgency about this vision, so I immediately typed this as soon as I could.

OUTER DARKNESS
Mary K Baxter

As we walked on through hell, Jesus and I came upon a very large and very dark man. He
was enshrouded in darkness and had the appearance of an angel. He was holding
something in his left hand. Jesus said, "This place is called outer darkness. "

I heard weeping and gnashing of teeth. Nowhere before had there been such utter
hopelessness as I felt in this place. The angel that stood before us had no wings. He looked
to be about thirty feet tall, and he knew exactly what he was doing. He had a large disk in
his left hand and was turning slowly with this disk lifted up high as though he was getting
ready to throw it.

There was a fire in the middle of the disk, and blackness on the outer edge. The angel held
his hand beneath the disk and reached far back in order to get more leverage.
I wondered who this giant angel was and what he was about to do.

Jesus knew my thoughts and said again, "This is outer darkness. Remember that my Word
says, 'The children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness, there shall be
weeping and gnashing of teeth.

"Lord," I said, "You mean your servants are here?"

"Yes," said Jesus, "servants that turned back after I called them. Servants who loved the
world more than Me and went back to wallowing in the mire of sin. Servants that would not
stand for the truth and for holiness. It is better that one never starts than to turn back after
beginning to serve Me."

"Believe Me," Jesus said, "if you sin, you have an advocate with the Father. If you repent of
your sins, I will be faithful to cleanse you of all unrighteousness. But if you will not repent, I
will come in a time you think not, and you will be cut off with the unbelievers and cast into
outer darkness."

I watched the dark angel as he cast the large disk far, far out into the darkness. "My Word
means just what it says; they 'shall be cast into outer darkness.
And then, immediately, Jesus and I were in the air following this disk through space. We
came to the outside of the disk and stood looking in.

There was a fire in the center of the disk, and people were swimming in and out, over and
under the flaming waves. There were no demons or evil spirits here, only souls burning in a
sea of fire.

Outside the disk was the blackest of darkness. Only the light from the flames in the disk
illuminated the night air. In that light I saw people trying to swim to the edges of the disk.
Some of them would almost reach the sides when a suction force from inside the disk would
drag them back into the flames. I watched as their forms turned to skeletons with misty-gray
souls. I knew then that this was just another part of hell.

And then I saw, as in a vision, angels opening seals. Nations and kingdoms appeared to be
locked beneath them. As the angels broke the seals, men and women, boys and girls
marched straight into the flames.

I watched in ghastly fascination, wondering if I knew any of the fallen servants of the Lord
who were marching past. I could not turn my head away from the sight of souls marching
into the fire, and no one was trying to stop them. I cried, "Lord, please stop them before
they reach the fire!"

But Jesus said, "He who has ears should hear. He who has eyes should see. My child, cry
out against sin and evil. Tell my servants to be faithful and to call upon the name of the
Lord. I am taking you through this awful place so that you can tell them about hell."
Jesus continued, "Some will not believe you. Some will say God is too good to send men
and women to hell. But tell them My Word is true. Tell them that the fearful and unbelieving
will have their part in the lake of fire."

A 5 part audio version of Mary Baxters testimony can be heard here:
http://www.youtube.com/revelationhell

2011/2/13 7:38Profile
Zionshield

Ohio

Re: "WARN MY PEOPLE ABOUT THE LAKE OF FIRE"

Angela, I hope that you will not put your trust in people that dream dreams about what Jesus said that is not recorded in scripture, but rather trust in Him and His Word rightly divided.

There are no servants of Christ in hell, dear one. When the hymn sounds "Jesus paid it all" he most certainly did and there's no more hell to pay...though a servant can be saved as by fire and lose rewards and their place in the 1000 year reign.

2011/2/15 22:53Profile
TrueWitness

Re: "WARN MY PEOPLE ABOUT THE LAKE OF FIRE"

Mary K. Baxter has given conflicting versions and accounts of her visions of Hell over the years. She may have good intentions but I don't believe her visions (if she even had any) are from God.

http://www.amazon.com/Divine-Revelation-Hell-Mary-Baxter/product-reviews/0883682796/ref=cm_cr_dp_hist_1?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&filterBy=addOneStar

2011/2/16 0:41Profile
angela_888

Re: The lake of fire

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Matthew 7:21-23

The above who will be rejected from the Lord are God's so called people. They are born again christians who have received the gifts of the Holy Spirit because they prophesy, drive out demons and perform many miracles. They are clearly not unbelievers or nominal christians as they dont prophesy, drive out demons or perform miracles IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

They have received the gifts of the Holy Spirit but are not walking in obedience to the commands of Jesus Christ because Romans 11:29 tells us that God's gifts and callings are without repentance.

Many born again christians don't even walk in the power of prophesy, driving out demons and performing great miracles (not that this is the criteria for making it). This should show us how careful we need to be to continue to work out our salvation with fear and trembling! Philipians 2:12
Being born again andhaving right standing with God are 2 different things.

2011/2/17 15:29Profile
jimp

Re:

hi, i am troubled in my spirit by this approach to salvation. what part of i NEVER knew you do you understand. being born again is being intimately in relationship with Jesus...(adam knew eve and she bore a son)it is all about relationship; between the Father and theSon and those birthed of the Spirit to be joint heirs with Jesus.the only way to escape the lake is by the finished work of Jesus and faith in this work.jimp thank God for amazing grace.

2011/2/17 17:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy