SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Website blocked in China

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
knitefall

Re:

people can always use a proxy server. That's where you can bypass restrictions and blocked sites.

2011/1/28 10:07Profile

Re:

Well Frank, China has blocked the word "Egypt" from it's servers. Whether it's Christian or not, it doesn't matter to the Chinese.

http://news.discovery.com/tech/china-censors-egypt-110129.html#mkcpgn=rssnws1

2011/1/31 21:12

Re:

I read the story brother, interesting how fearful the Chinese authorities are. I remember the Tianimin square massacare and how sad that was. There is a wind blowing right now and lots of shaking going on. One can only imagine what the middle east will look like once the dust settles. God knows and I am glad that He does, since it is He who is undoubtedly doing the shaking.........brother Frank

2011/2/1 0:04

Re: Website blocked in China

Quote:
One can only imagine what the middle east will look like once the dust settles.

Hi Frank, so true.

For all of my life the days of China being a mighty power again, to fulfil biblical prophecy about herself, seemed futuristic, but we see it now. Some decades ago the authorities realised that the church increased in proportion to the martyrs creatd by severe persecution. For sure the word of God was sown there very long ago, and has continued to multiply, though. The item in News about Wang, surely proves He has amazing ways of bringing Himself to a person's attention.

2011/2/1 6:17
enduretoend

Re:

Httptrack is a free program that will copy an entire website plus sublinks so you can upload and make a mirror.

Just make sure you have enough disk space.

2011/2/1 7:50Profile

Re:

Quote:
One can only imagine what the middle east will look like once the dust settles. God knows and I am glad that He does, since it is He who is undoubtedly doing the shaking

Today, what seems to be happening is that it's not so much nation rising against nation though that has been going on since the dawn of time, but we see nations in turmoil within their own country. Whenever we see this shaking up as you so aptly put, there is a shifting of powers taking place in the world. Whenever God moves things around in the Spirit realm, there is a corresponding reaction in the natural. For a time, it will look like a country is gone completely crazy, I expect soon the United States will be in such a place. The rest of the world will be dumbfounded by what will take place in the U.S.

Psalms 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

2011/2/3 20:27

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy