SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Thank You Lord

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

Thank You Lord

I am continually amazed by my Lord! His care is so constant that it often leaves me speechless. Last night my two and half year old grand daughter was standing at the top of our basement stairs calling down to Grandpa to come up and see her. My husband made his way up to the top and as he was heading into the other room Kaylee somehow slipped and fell down the entire flight of stairs. She went tumbling as my husband ran back to try and catch her. I was upstairs at the time and I heard my husband yell out "Kaylee" then I heard each thud as she hit the wooden stairs as she was falling. My heart stopped, I jumped up just about to run down the stairs when I felt the Holy Spirit leading me to stay where I was. I sat back down and I simply whispered "Please Lord, please!" I heard the last thud as she hit the concrete basement floor. Again I said "Please Lord." Then I heard Kaylee crying I waited just a few minutes more and then I knew I was to go downstairs. As I came down expecting the worse instead I found my grand daughter sitting up crying a bit and talking with her mom. She did not have one bruise or bump on her. She was completely fine, she looked up and said, "I falla down da stairs and hit the basement." I gave thanks to the Lord. Kaylee cried for a minute or two more as my daughter looked her over from head to toe but then she was fine.

What a true miracle that she could be completely fine with no harm having come to her after such a fall. God knew the need and kept her safe! Even today she is doing great, not one bruise. She is running around playing and is as cute as ever. I just thought I would share this with you all here!! Praise God for His constant care and covering!!

God Bless
MJ

2011/1/23 17:17Profile
wilford1byrd

87 Market Street Suite 82, San Francisco, CA 20108

Re: Thank You Lord

The God is really great. Just believing is must.

2011/1/31 6:21Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

One of His wonderful names is, The God Who Answers Prayers. How wonderful for you to have such an example given you.

2011/1/31 10:31Profile
HeartSong

Re: Thank You Lord

GOD is SO GOOD! Praising HIM.

2011/1/31 18:40Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy