SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Sermon recommends??

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Wonderful

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, hope maybe others will give it a listen as well, you got my interest...

Also, sorry Stephen, didn't see this request before regarding the Revival Hymn, at work right now but will see if I can't do some diging around later.

2005/4/22 16:07Profile
eagleswings

Connecticut, USA

Re: Truth in the Inward Parts message

Manfred,

Thanks for the clarification. I listened to the message this morning and was so impressed that I decided to transcribe a part of it so I might give a taste of it here at SI.

I didn't have much time, so I decided to start near the end, summarizing the first part. Took several hours, and when I returned to SI I found your contribution.

The amazing thing is that I began almost precisely where the Emmanuel Church people left off.

We should never be astonished at anything our God does, but I don't think I'll ever get over how He works. (And to tell the TRUTH, I'm kind of glad that I won't!). :-)

Roger

2005/4/22 18:51Profile
eagleswings

Connecticut, USA

Re: But Ye Are Come Unto Mount Zion

Ron, Adam, Mike and others--

Some time ago Mike (crsschk) expressed an interest in looking for audio messages which would link up with written transcipts.

[u]But Ye Are Come Unto Mount Zion[/u] is one such instance.

Mike, I have found it worthwhile to read and listen at the same time. It can bring a message so much more "alive". And it gives time to think about it.

The book may be found at the usual austin-sparks.net website, and it is available also from Emmanuel Church (address under "Resources" at the same place).

R.

2005/4/22 18:57Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy