SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer For The SI Moderator - Greg

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I am bringing this thread back up again to ask the saints on SI to consider commiting to pray for this ministry and myself daily. For God's will to be done with this ministry and for God's holiness to permeate everything done for His glory!

2011/5/13 0:51Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Quote:
Your constantly in my prayers and SI and the saints here. Your prayer card is by my computer to remind me throughout the day.

Thanks Brother Greg. Always a good reminder to pray for you and such a powerful ministry. There is so much going on all the time to pray for, always feel free to remind us. Glory to God for you and this awesome ministry.

Continued protection,provision,direction,revelations,strength & Your will be done, Your Kingdom come. You know the desires of Brother Greg's heart Lord and in Your perfect will and timing bring them to pass. We give You praise & honor Lord. In Jesus Precious & Powerful Name. Amen

2011/5/13 12:28Profile
mama27

Re: Prayer For The SI Moderator - Greg

I have been praying for you and will continue. This ministry must be a target of satan for all the powerful messages alone, not to mention the encouragement and prayer and building up of the saints. May our Lord protect you and SI from every scheme of the devil, and bring forth abundant fruit FOR HIS GLORY!!! Thank you AGAIN from the bottom of my heart for giving your life for the Lord in this way...and yes, for a wife who would share and support this vision that God has put into your heart...

2011/5/13 12:54Profile
crusader

Australia:

Re: Prayer For The SI Moderator - Greg

My reply to this is be encouraged that when i have needed food and havent had a place to go to sermon index has been there. Many audio sermons on this site have feed my spirit especially when i was in very dark places.The discussion area can be dangerous for my spirit at times but it is a good testing groung of where i am spiritually. If sermon index was not running i would not of having the pleasure of listening to many saints sermons that are not tainted by this worlds wine. i know that these sermons are on this site because sermon index believes that they are good for growth spiritually. one of these sermons helped me break free from the devils hold in my life. So Lord lift your servants up this day and keep their eyes and ears opened to you.

2011/5/14 10:18Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Thank you for your encouragements and prayers brother.

2011/5/14 11:45Profile
CStevens

Praying for you tonight ...

Hi Gregg,

Enjoyed our discussions in Chicago a few weeks ago.

I am praying for you tonight and your ministry. May God bless your heart for seeing the truth preached.

Blessings
Chris Stevens

2011/6/20 0:18Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: Praying for you tonight ...

Thank you dear brother. You are a blessing. I enjoyed learning from you.

2011/6/20 0:20Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Brothers and Sisters,

I really encourage you to please pray for me in this season. Running this large Simulcast Conference in this area surely is going to and is being opposed by the enemy. Also I am getting married this month so many details are being worked out and there is alot going on. Please pray for my protection also pray for God's wisdom and blessing to work out all the details by His grace and power.

I am so excited at what the Lord is doing and covet you prayers.

2011/10/2 23:26Profile
mama27

Re:

Praying....

2011/10/2 23:48Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Continuing in prayer.

2011/10/3 0:07Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy