SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Sometimes I just want to scream!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rainydaygirl

Sometimes I just want to scream!

Other times I just want to cry...this is one of those times. All the trying is gone out of me please pray for me. What do you do when you reach out to someone but they have such a steel wall surrounding them that nothing seems to ever get through

rdg

2011/1/16 21:59Profile
knitefall

Re: Sometimes I just want to scream!

you have to let them set the terms of the conversation. Just simply let them know you're available with no requirements on their part. Do not judge anything they have to say. Remember, suffer long in longsuffering.

2011/1/16 22:07Profile
learjet

Go to the secret place and call on the Jesus. He's 'ever present in a time of need', and it works every time (His time not ours). :-)

The Holy Spirit specializes in steel wall destruction, seek Him.

Cast your cares on Him for He cares for you!

Much love Sis!

In Christ,
Earl J.

2011/1/16 22:07Profile

Don't reach out to them. Instead, pray for them earnestly. There is more done in the closet of prayer than anything that we can do trying.

Many times recently I have had situations come up and each time I try to figure out what to say to so and so about such and such problem. After I have thought it through, the amazing thing happens, the situation worked itself out. That has happened on several occasions, it's as if God wants me to just trust Him to work these things out.

My Aunt which hates me like nobody's business had such a steel wall. She was impossible to reach, still is. But I love her which probably drives her nuts. But I went to prayer and sought God that He would save her. I mean, I pleaded with tears, until one day, I heard what I was longing to hear. God said that He heard my prayer. That alone was worth rejoicing, Praise God, I was heard!! He said that when she comes down to the end of her life that He would save her.

Forget trying to do anything with anyone, let the Holy Ghost go before you working out all things. If you still feel like screaming, find the nearest woods somewhere and let out a roar, or better yet, find a friend and just talk until you feel strengthened.

2011/1/17 1:09
rainydaygirl

Re:

thanks for answering my thread. This person that has this wall around them is a believer, that is what makes this so hard. Also there is another who is directly influenced because of this persons action/inaction and I see them slipping further away every day...

thank you for your prayers
rdg

2011/1/17 7:50Profile

I pray you find the way to lay hold of God's grace in this situation.

2011/1/17 9:14
DesertRose

Boston.MA

Re:

Been there- done that- in the midst of it now.

We do not really begin to pray until that's all we can do.

May God grant you wisdom in the midst of your struggle.

2011/1/17 9:18Profile

Re:

Don't give up Sis. The first time you prayed over this, GOD heard.

Believe in Him and not what you're seeing.

Love you Sister.
Will keep you in prayer.
Looking forward to us all being with Jesus Together!

2011/1/17 11:24

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy