SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Things are about to get hotter!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Desertrose writes......

"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? For your sake we are being killed all the day long;we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered."

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Ah sister, how I love those verses. They have represented my very sanity at times in my life. I love the honesty of God in His word, how He does not shy away from the fact that we will face all these things and yet in all of those tings we are more than conquerors, praise the living God.

"neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord."

This is a declaration from the throne of heaven to brothers and sisters all over the world and in times past and in times to come if the Lord tarries. The devil can scream and roar and make a loud noise, but for the saints who have discovered the the joy of the Lord his noise will be drowned out by the praise of the saints. We will indeed " awakwn the dawn," with shouts of joy and adoration and no force will ever be able to silence us.........brother Frank

2011/1/11 17:53

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy