SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Weather radar shows something unusual around time birds fell

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Weather radar shows something unusual around time birds fell

NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- A weather radar screen doesn't just show the weather, apparently. The National Weather Service in North Little Rock examined a speck on the radar that showed up around the same time hundreds of birds fell out of the sky from alleged trauma on New Year's Eve.

Today's THV reporter Lauren Clark talked to Science and Operations Officer Chris Buonanno at the NWS who says that the speck on the picture is definitely not precipitation.

"There are some indications that we're picking up a non-precipitation target. It has some similarities to say, like a collection of birds."
The spot on the radar is estimated to be between 1,300 and 1,400 feet in the air and Buonanno points out it doesn't move like a cloud or rainstorm would. ...

read more: http://www.todaysthv.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=137071&provider=top

2011/1/10 17:35Profile

Re: Weather radar shows something unusual around time birds fell

Greg,
did you read the various readers comments on that page?

interesting the lot of them.

you do know this phemomena was global, reports in from Sweden, NZ, and i believe Australia.

who knows...God knows! right? Now, if we were hanging out together, i'd ask you what you want for supper? (laugh with me coz Jesus is Lord)

n.

2011/1/10 19:16
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

I read some of them. Aflockoclypse...not sure if that's funny. :)

2011/1/10 19:24Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Now if all these birds would have been blackbirds I would be extremely glad, regardless of the cause. We have so many blackbirds here it ain't funny! Huge flocks..I could believe it is nature taking its course when you have an over population of any creature EXCEPT that they died from brunt force. Maybe they just flew into an UFO....:-)

ginnyrose

2011/1/10 21:20Profile
TaylorOtwell

Arkansas

Re:

I heard an interview with an eye witness on local radio down here in Arkansas. He said he stepped outside after a lot of loud fireworks were shot off. He could hear a lot of birds flying very low and running into things. The consensus among local officials seems to be that the fireworks spooked the blackbirds, which have bad night vision, and caused them to run into things as they flew around confused.

2011/1/10 22:46Profile
HeartSong

Re: Weather radar shows something unusual around time birds fell

What no one seems to be talking about are the earthquakes that have been happening in the little town of Guy, AR, which is about 45 miles NW of Beebe. Here is a newsclip.

http://geology.com/news/2010/earthquake-swarm-near-guy-arkansas.shtml

And according to this website, there were two earthquakes near Guy, AR on December 31st. Unfortunately I can not find the times that they occurred.

http://www.geology.ar.gov/geohazards/earthquakes.htm

For some reason the LORD has been putting these things before me along with information on a project called HAARP which has the ability to generate VLF and ELF waves that influence the ionosphere. Evidently these waves have the ability to trigger an earthquake. How this all ties together, I do not know, but the LORD is showing me one piece at a time and has given me confirmation that the earthquake in Haiti and China were not just an "act of nature."

2011/1/11 1:21Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Something strange also happened to a bunch of fish as well. Tons of fish just up and died. I really don't know if this is any sign of the times but its definitely odd indeed.

2011/1/11 1:22Profile

Re:

Quote:
Aflockoclypse...not sure if that's funny.

I chuckled.

2011/1/11 4:01
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:
a lot of loud fireworks were shot off. He could hear a lot of birds flying very low and running into things. The consensus among local officials seems to be that the fireworks spooked the blackbirds, which have bad night vision, and caused them to run into things as they flew around confused.

Sounds like a fun way to get rid of blackbirds! Except I wonder about them flying at night! I am not aware of blackbirds doing so...

(If you didn't surmise from my posts, we consider them a pest. They stay together, flying together and when they take to flight the stream of them is long, seems like miles. You think one could take a shotgun to them and kill them. You could but you would soon run out of ammo and you still wonder if you made a dent in the population. To decry a blackbird dieoff is the equivalent of crying because you have a roach die-off,IMO.)

2011/1/11 8:23Profile

Re:

I saw the complete list last night before coming back to find these threads here as well, of All the different type birds and sea life that have fallen dead in large numbers just since 1/1/11 and with it much more research as to why these things may be happening. Edit: Add these losses to the increase of famines as well.

If it were just this one incident of red winged black birds, well...

Thank GOD for voices of reason & research out there.
Reading Matt 24 again this morning - if we can't see that GOD allows man to do these things until the 7th/last trump when 'HIS' wrath will be poured out with the vials, then we'll blame GOD for all in Matt 24 and all else.
The LORD has put the same burden on me HeartSong. "Conquering and to conquer". One need only to do a Search on "global depopulation".

Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Thank GOD!

2011/1/11 9:26

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy