SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : please help...about Bill Johnson & Jesus Culture..

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
Changomono

Re:

Ben's blog article will really help, Elowel. I have been collecting information on the conference at a blog here:
http://jesuscultureawakening.blogspot.com/

I hope this is helpful for your friend.

2011/4/5 2:49Profile

Re: My two mites.

Here is a basic article about Johnson and Bethel. He is closely associated with several prophetic wolves and the "Kundalini" experience oriented revelation....very similar to Todd Bentley's demonic ministry; angels, false healings, lying signs.

He was a primary minister in the "restoration" of Bentley. In my opinion, the spirit that motivates him is not the one of God, the Holy Spirit, but a lying, unclean one.

http://pjmiller.wordpress.com/2010/01/20/bill-johnson-and-friends-the-third-wave-movement/

2011/4/5 7:02
rufnrust

Indiana

Re:

Why do these various people continue to be maligned by name when others have been locked out for the same reason?

Ruf

2011/4/5 8:22Profile

Brother Tom

amen.

when i was young in the Faith, i was given a teaching from Bill Johnson, and he was speaking of Jacob's ladder, and angels ascending and descending, an open Heaven so to speak, and i thought it was a really nice Word.....so the person who gave me this, gave me more Bill Johnson's CD's...along with...get this, early (2003) TODD BENTLEY!

and i'm telling you brother, Praise God for any gift of discernment the Holy Ghost gives me, coz RIGHT OFF the bat, i knew the whole thing was OFF!....to me, it was just weird, and after two or three minutes of listening, i hit the off button and never looked back, kind of like when you peel back the cellophane from some beef gone bad...that smell?...right in the waste bin, you'd dont even think about it.......

and i didnt until Todd really stepped on the unholy gas, and then after seeing Rick Joyner AND Bill Johnson engage in this sad spectacle of "recommissioning" Todd. i might be an unprofitable servant, but at least i fear God. Rick and Bill?.....oooh, they should be trembling.

anyway, amen to what you wrote, neil

2011/4/5 8:34

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy