SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Please pray for my wife

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
beatenpath

Please pray for my wife

Her neck is giving her problems at the moment. She got into an altercation back in 08 with her patient (wife is a nurse) to where her patient assaulted her. Nothing too serious just a headache and a sore neck. Well my wife just got back from seeing her doctor and her doctor related that incident to her sore neck. Problem is that doctors see this happen all the time with whiplash/neck injury patients. My wife was prescribed medication and a neck brace to help with the pain. Her pain popped up this morning after she slept in an awkward position last night.

Please pray that her neck muscles strengthen over time and 'morning stiff necks' won't limit her abilities at work and at home in the future. Thanks. Her name is Maria.

2011/1/6 20:36Profile
Nellie

Re: Please pray for my wife

Father, please touch Mari's pain.
In Jesus Name.

2011/1/6 21:08Profile
amranger

Montana

I'll be praying also, I understand neck pain having gone through it this past year.

Andrew

2011/1/7 0:02Profile

Re:

I hear ya about the neck pain. My Mother told me to take Gravel an anti nausea. I thought, how does anti nausea look after neck pain, she said it relaxes the muscles. It worked! I cut the thing in half as I don't need the full strength, just enough so I can get to sleep and that usually carries me for a few days. I can feel that pain in my neck now, but it's tolerable and I won't take the over the counter medication until it's unbearable. I hope this helps your wife. But I will still pray for her and have prayed for her.

2011/1/7 7:45
Joyful_Heart

Re:

I prayed and will continue. Be glorified here Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.

2011/1/7 14:46Profile
beatenpath

Thanks guys! Her neck is feeling better with her medications but they make her sleepy. I'll try that Gravel med. Is that over-the-counter or prescription?

2011/1/7 17:32Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy