SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : A new year with the Holy Spirit Working

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

A new year with the Holy Spirit Working

I have not been asking the Lord for what we call, New Years Resolutions" It's a new year and the Holy Spirit just came to me and laid things upon my heart He wants from and for me this year. And I rejoice!

1) Love & forgive others. let go & let God. Zac Poonen.

2) Get to know your Lord Jesus more by spending quality time in the Gospels. Brother K.P. from last nights prayer time with AFG.

3) More time in prayer for family, friends, acquaintances,enemies,world, missionaries etc. "House of Prayer" by Jim Cymbala"

4) Go out with the love of Jesus. Church without walls downtown, continue. To the nursing homes, read the Bible love the seniors there. Create tracks with my photography or booklets to give to people. The Holy Spirit will lead to the right places. An encouraging word from Brother Greg G. "Only what's done for Christ will last."

All this was summed up for me this morning when having my reading & prayer time. All glory to God. He will help me with all of this because there is no way I can do this in my human nature as it is as corrupt as can be. So I glory in my Lord for He will fulfill this in me. I humbly praise and worship You for You are my, our God!

2011/1/6 12:47Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy