SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The biggest revelation

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
fromtheold

South Africa

The biggest revelation

Would anyone mind showing what the biggest revelation is God has ever given you?

I think for me it has to be Love. The entire bible, the law, the prophets, the tabernacle, the garden of Eden, everything revolves around love, the bible even says God is love. Jesus said the two greatest commandments has to do with love. Love is the fulfilling of the law, love is fruit, Jesus said "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."

The "image" of God equals to "is", God is Love.

The above is also my calling.

Please share a revelation God has given you.

2011/1/6 4:58Profile

Re: The biggest revelation

I agree with you wholeheartedly Brother. Love is why He created us in the first place.

Other than the Deity of Christ, which I felt was a TREMENDOUS revelation and His Love, the next revelation was about The WORD of GOD.

If I've ever found a message that could put into words what hit me like another ton of bricks, it would be this message that I'd like to put here to explain for me. Amen.

http://www.bibleviews.com/savior-scripture.html

Just a tiny excerpt -

"Christ and His Word"

"Christ Jesus and His Word are so intimately related and connected that if we rightly emphasize Christ we will necessarily emphasize His Word or teaching. Likewise, the Scriptures are so centered on Christ Jesus that to focus on the Word of God is to focus on Jesus in all of His glory. We cannot divide Christ from His Word that bears witness to Him."

Amen! :)

2011/1/7 13:48

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy