SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Need your prayers please.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

Need your prayers please.

The Lord provided a job for me and I am to be in training today and begin working this coming Friday and I caught something and now my lungs and sinuses are clogged up. I cant go to training today. We are to ask for prayer, so please pray with me for complete healing of this and God be glorified.
And no one else I am around will get it. Glory to our Savior. And thanking Him and you ahead of time.

2011/1/3 12:31Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Be not afraid, only believe.

Praying for you.

By way of encouragement, I find this Scripture heartening and the commentary on it, too.

Mark 5:36 As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, """Be not afraid, only believe."""

Only believe. Keep up a confidence in Christ, and a dependence upon him, and he will do what is for the best. Believe the resurrection, and then be not afraid.

2011/1/3 14:55Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: Need your prayers please.

This didn't take God by surprise, He knew it and He's going to heal you completely (in Jesus name), so that you may continue to be blessed and glorify His name!!

God bless you,
Lisa

2011/1/3 16:02Profile
Nellie

Re:

I do pray that God will touch and heal your body.
Nellie

2011/1/3 18:16Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Thank you so much for your prayers. Giving God all the praise and thanks ahead of time. I am healed by His stripes. What mighty God we serve.
Yes, Amen! He knew and He knows. So comforting.

I also got an email saying there will be a dvd and really didn't miss much in the training today. Your so awesome Lord.

You have no idea how precious your words and encouragement are. Just to know there are people YOU who love our Lord and care so much. May the Lord continue to bless you all who.

Loving Him, loving you!

2011/1/3 22:17Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy