SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer for my sermon preaching tommorow

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

thank you

2011/1/2 21:23
mama27

Re:

And please let us know if you hear how it impacted your friends and family.....May His Word not return void!

2011/1/2 22:26Profile
mama27

Re:

And please let us know if you hear how it impacted your friends and family.....May His Word not return void!

2011/1/2 22:26Profile

Re:

Please keep those in prayer that were their listening that God would increase the seed sown in their heart and that God would convict them and bring them into repentance. Please pray for my church I think in a sense our church it is limiting ourselves in our closeness to God. Not my pastor, but others in the church think for an example that our sermons are not suppose to run past twelve pm and that they should not be longer than 25 minutes. I had a lady from our church tell me the only thing I have to do is make sure I finish the sermon on time next time, I was about 15 minutes over. That was kind of frustrating to hear. My Pastor told me to go as long as I wanted. I just think if we try to control the service how can we expect God to really move on the church. I know they have said that people will lose their interest, do not see the fact the person losing their interest is possibly the whole problem, they don't have the Spirit of God of course they are going to lose interest and if the church members our losing interest to then possibly we are truly not walking in the empowerment of the spirit but the flesh, seriously. Please pray for my church and the members, I don't want them to be close minded like this and following man made rules and regulations and thinking worldly, please pray that the Holy Spirit will work. I mean did not George Whitfield and John Wesley Preach sermons sometimes 2 to 4 hours long, and did not that bring forth some of the greatest revivals, let God stop the prayer meetings and sermons and witnessing and scripture reading and not us.

2011/1/3 13:08

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy