SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Praise & Thank You Lord.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

Praise & Thank You Lord.

I have waited upon the Lord for a job. Not just a job but where He wants me to be to be able to love with the love of Jesus. It has taken a while but His timing is perfect and He knows just who needs Him.

God be glorified in this. I was asked for my references and was getting them ready when I decided to share my photo web page with my new employer. I am a nature photographer. Not thinking much of it at all as I love to share God's beautiful creation with others.

It was not even 10 mins. when I got the email to forget the references. My photo web page was a good enough reference for them.

This puzzled me. So I went to my web page and to the "about the photographer". I had lifted up the Lord in there and that was good enough for them. I was so excited as the Lord says if we confess Him before men He will confess us before our Heavenly Father.

So, being who we are in Christ and our personal relationship with Him and just sharing Him in humility not thinking who may like it or not God works to our good.

Not that I minded getting the references but that they saw I was His and that was good enough for them. All humble thanks and glory to our Lord. You are faithful.

2010/12/31 14:26Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Praise & Thank You Lord.

Praising the Lord Jesus with you!

Would like to take a look at your photo web page if you don't mind posting the link here; I enjoy the beauty of God's creation also.

In Christ,

Ron

2010/12/31 15:41Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Thank you for praising God with me brother. It is always exciting to see God do things that we know we had nothing to do with. That way He gets all the glory and our faith is increased. Amen and Amen

I will pm the page to you..

2010/12/31 16:18Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Dear Joyful_Heart,

Your testimony is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

It would be nice if you would PM me that link, too. It could be you love of the Lord showed in more than the 'about' section. Perhaps you representation of his creation? Have to check that out. :-)

white stone

2010/12/31 16:38Profile
mama27

Re: Praise & Thank You Lord.

PRAISE GOD for your testimony!!! Thank you for sharing! It SO encourages my faith as my family is going through a very painful time right now... To God be the glory!

2010/12/31 19:42Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Mamma27, your post touched my heart. I prayed for you through the night and will continue. God is an awesome provider. He knows our needs. Sometimes it seems His timing is long but it is His timing and it is right.

The good news is we will come out stronger in Him and He will be glorified. Bless you dear one and your family. Your not alone through these hard times. Come Lord Jesus. Glorify Yourself to this family. Amen and Amen

2011/1/1 14:41Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy