SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Surah 9: Repentance - Shocking Truth About Islam!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Surah 9: Repentance - Shocking Truth About Islam!

Saints,

You must watch this shocking video presentation from Usama Dakdok:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=614fBGpvWd4

you can forward it to the 4 minute mark!

----

9:1 Freedom from obligation (is proclaimed) from Allah and His messenger toward those of the idolaters with whom ye made a treaty.

9:2 Travel freely in the land four months, and know that ye cannot escape Allah and that Allah will confound the disbelievers (in His Guidance).

9:3 And a proclamation from Allah and His messenger to all men on the day of the Greater Pilgrimage that Allah is free from obligation to the idolaters, and (so is) His messenger. So, if ye repent, it will be better for you; but if ye are averse, then know that ye cannot escape Allah. Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to those who disbelieve,
9:4 Excepting those of the idolaters with whom ye (Muslims) have a treaty, and who have since abated nothing of your right nor have supported anyone against you. (As for these), fulfil their treaty to them till their term. Lo! Allah loveth those who keep their duty (unto Him).

9:5 Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

9:6 And if anyone of the idolaters seeketh thy protection (O Muhammad), then protect him so that he may hear the Word of Allah, and afterward convey him to his place of safety. That is because they are a folk who know not.

9:7 How can there be a treaty with Allah and with His messenger for the idolaters save those with whom ye made a treaty at the Inviolable Place of Worship ? So long as they are true to you, be true to them. Lo! Allah loveth those who keep their duty.

9:8 How (can there be any treaty for the others) when, if they have the upper hand of you, they regard not pact nor honour in respect of you ? They satisfy you with their mouths the while their hearts refuse. And most of them are wrongdoers.
9:9 They have purchased with the revelations of Allah a little gain, so they debar (men) from His way. Lo! evil is that which they are wont to do.
9:10 And they observe toward a believer neither pact nor honour. These are they who are transgressors.

9:11 But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge.

9:12 And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist.

9:13 Will ye not fight a folk who broke their solemn pledges, and purposed to drive out the messenger and did attack you first ? What! Fear ye them ? Now Allah hath more right that ye should fear Him, if ye are believers
9:14 Fight them! Allah will chastise them at your hands, and He will lay them low and give you victory over them, and He will heal the breasts of folk who are believers.

2010/12/29 0:56Profile
knitefall

Re: Surah 9: Repentance - Shocking Truth About Islam!

I reposted on facebook. thx.

2010/12/29 10:03Profile
UntoBabes

Oregon

This is a link to a dicsussion with Wafa Sultan.
It is in Arabic but has English translation.
Scary!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir_JNPn_GNM

2010/12/29 12:39Profile
DesertRose

Boston.MA

Thanks for posting this.

2010/12/29 14:38Profile
learn

Re:

2010/12/30 7:42Profile

Re:

Learn

The Atheist or other religion will run away from Christ because of pride alone, everything else is an excuse.

The Bible prophesies WHAT will happen to God's people as they turn from Him. The Koran (Quran, Qu'ran... whatever) is what gives explicit instruction to another group of people (the WHO) to do the things the Lord says will happen to His own people when they turn from Him. These are instructions to both the slayer and the slayed, and both are in perfect harmony to accomplish the purpose required.

They are designed to happen in cases of corporate apostasy when the visible people of God have rejected God, and therefore His protection.

2010/12/30 11:11
learn

Re:

When I deleted my post I didn't see any response yet. But since you did see and replied to my earlier post, I shall reply. Although I think your reply completely missed what I was trying to get across in my earlier deleted post.

[by Old_Joe
The Atheist or other religion will run away from Christ because of pride alone, everything else is an excuse.]

Ummm but the bible disagrees. Luke 8 Parable of the sower tells of reasons why people fall away. For example Luke 8:14
The seed that fell among thorns stands for those who hear, but as they go on their way they are choked by life's worries, riches and pleasures, and they do not mature.

Also eg: Luke 18:22-24
When Jesus heard this, he said to him, "You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." When he heard this, he became very sad, because he was a man of great wealth. Jesus looked at him and said, "How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!

[by Old_Joe
The Bible prophesies WHAT will happen to God's people as they turn from Him. The Koran (Quran, Qu'ran... whatever) is what gives explicit instruction to another group of people (the WHO) to do the things the Lord says will happen to His own people when they turn from Him. These are instructions to both the slayer and the slayed, and both are in perfect harmony to accomplish the purpose required.]

This part has been edited. I thank you if you are trying to explain to me the verse/passage/other religion. No, this is not what I'm trying to get across at all. I deleted my earlier post because I think it would fall on deaf ears ultimately. I've decided to edit this post because I think that its best not to explain my earlier deleted post. So I will leave it as that. God bless.

2010/12/30 12:34Profile
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

Learn, you do not see the the parables in Luke 8, 18 as expressing pride? What is trusting in riches, pleasures,money but forms of pride.

John calls it " The pride of life".

As to you question that you have deleted: My answer is simple. The difference between the acts of judgments in the old testament and any other acts of judgment or violence man takes upon himself to do is as the difference between God and man.

It was God who gave the orders to kill. The isralites didn't do that on their own. God has the right to kill because He is the Creator. Man does not have that right.

Many people groups kill other people groupes and say they have divine orders from God. But just because someone claims to have divine orders from God does not make him have divine orders from God

If I make a claim that I am a giraffe, that does not make me a giraffe.

2010/12/30 15:01Profile

Re:

Can anyone describe the film, people are saying it's "scary", so if you have watched it, can you describe it here? Thanks.

2010/12/30 21:30
learn

Re:

UntoBabes,

No, I do not agree with you on the pride of life.But anyway, this wasn't even remotely what I was talking about in my initial deleted post. On my 2nd post, I just answered or disagreed with what Old_Joe happen to say on this (which I repeat has nothing to do with my initial deleted post). And I am really very disinterested in talking about this part as as to me the answer's clear in my mind (which is backed up by scriptures) which is also irrelevant to this thread. Pls, if others (I'm not) would like to talk about this, then maybe start a new thread and not derail this thread.

With regards to your 2nd part on God giving the orders to kill etc, Old_Joe was not answering what I was trying to put forth in my initial deleted post (he completely missed what I was trying to say and I think he assumed he was trying to do me a favour but he was trying to explain apples when I was talking about oranges.). Thus, your trying to answer base on what Old_Joe has talked about is off base as it has nothing to do with my initial deleted post. Thus, I would appreciate it if we can give this matter to rest. Thanks.

2010/12/31 0:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy