SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Tremendous Free Gentle Praise Radio Station..

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Koheleth

NC

Re: Tremendous Free Gentle Praise Radio Station..

Quote:
http://www.fln.org/flplayer/?station=gentle

Do share how your experience is with this station.

I appreciate that it does not have CCM. I could listen to most of the selections, and would call this an easy listening station, primarily instrumental at the times I happened to listen. For myself, I don't do as well with synthesized instrumental music, preferring traditional acoustic instrumentation, so a small number of the selections I didn't find appealing, but I expect most listeners who are interested in light spiritual music to play throughout the day will really enjoy this station.

2011/1/6 12:20Profile
mackaymarsh

Thanks Greg...

Thanks Greg for this link. I listen to it often and really enjoy it.

Blessings upon blessings,
Wayne

2011/1/6 14:13Profile

Re: Tremendous Free Gentle Praise Radio Station..

Greg, dear brother,
you do always manage via the Holy Spirit to find Lovely Things.

Sharing such as this is why i keep coming back to this lil ole cyber ministry that God has blessed us with.

i love you brother, neil

ps..."favorited" this immediately. Holy kiss to ya, pray and hope your new BC digs are annointed..n

2011/1/6 15:14
SolaVeritas

SK Canada

Re:

If you go to the home page, there are actually three different players: Family Life, Thrive and Gentle Praise. Sounds great so far, I'm glad you posted this link.

2011/1/6 23:36Profile
snagel

Re: Gentle Praise

We appreciate all the comments regarding Gentle Praise. It has been a dream of Family Life to provide multiple music formats online that would appeal and minister to a broad cross section of Christians. Personally, Gentle Praise has been germinating for a number of years and we've been blessed to put it together. Our prayer is that it provides the background to worship and draws people closer to our Lord!

Rick Snavely
Family Life CEO

2011/2/17 9:31Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy