SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Greetings In His Precious Name from England

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Servenglnd

West Midlands, UK

Greetings In His Precious Name from England

This looks like a great site. I am currently working on my sermon for Sunday evening, preaching on Daniel 6. Can't stay as I need to prayerfully focus on the task at hand.

2004/11/9 9:57Profile
moreofHim

Re: Greetings In His Precious Name from England

Hi and wlcome Kathleen!

Glad you found your way here to SI. I hope you will be blessed by the many resources here, as well as the fellowship.

In Him, Chanin

2004/11/9 10:02Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Hi Servenglnd,

Love your member name!

A warm welcome to you and it is a great site in my humble opinion :-P Hope you are blessed by all that is available here and that you feel free to share your heart on any and all things in the forum. Let us know if we can be of any assistance.

2004/11/9 10:06Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
This looks like a great site. I am currently working on my sermon for Sunday evening, preaching on Daniel 6. Can't stay as I need to prayerfully focus on the task at hand.

Praise God, I am glad you found this resource. Please use the sermons and articles to bless your walk so that you may minister more effectively. Check out the top 10 most downloaded sermons from SermonIndex on the lower right hand side of the homepage. I recommend "Ten Shekels and a Shirt" as a message that you NEED to hear.

2004/11/9 10:35Profile
Tears_of_joy

Hi Kathleen and welcome to SI!

May God bless you and prepare your heart for Sunday evening. Let the Lord speak through you!There are many resources here that I believe will encourage you for closer walk with God.
As brother Greg said about top downloaded sermons also you can check
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2192&forum=16&0]Top Ten Sermons at SermonIndex[/url]

Stay warm in Christ,
Kire

2004/11/9 14:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy