SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Praising the God of new life :)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Chosen7Stone

FL, USA

Praising the God of new life :)

My best friend and her husband were told that their chances of conceiving naturally were medically negligible. He had had cancer, and she had her own very serious medical concerns. In the vein of James 1:27, they already had a desire to include adopted children in their family - so re-appropriated their "family fund" to be an "adoption fund."

They have servants' hearts - both of them - and cut their Thanksgiving visit with family out-of-state short in order to welcome and house a visiting pastor. That weekend, he laid hands on them, praying that God would grant them a child.

And He did. She is almost four weeks into a very healthy pregnancy! :)

Please pray for her continued health, and for God to guide them as they embark on the great journey of parenthood!

2010/12/23 1:38Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Praising the God of new life :)

Praise God. wonderful. He is the giver of life.

2010/12/23 1:55Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Hallelujah! The joy and humble thankful hearts they must be having right now. Glory to God. Nothing is impossible with God. Nothing. I will continue to pray as well. Thank you for sharing this with us.

2010/12/23 10:07Profile
Lorijean

Austin, Texas

Re:

Amen! What a blessing this post is. Praise the LORD, He is so good!

2010/12/23 10:23Profile
abg

Upstate NY

Praise be to God! What awesome news that is!

Oh Gracious Father, what a great God you are. You are awesome in Your holiness and power. You have blessed Your servants with a healthy pregnancy and now I pray that You will continue to keep the baby and mother healthy. As the baby continues to grow and is born, I pray that You will be the strength they need to cope with the demands of parenthood. Lord, be with this couple, keep them safe and may the child always be a reminder of the great, miracle working God we serve and love. To Him be the glory always! Amen

2011/1/2 17:38Profile
mackaymarsh

Thank you, Lord our God! You do all things well...

2011/1/2 18:55Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Quote:
Please pray for her continued health, and for God to guide them as they embark on the great journey of parenthood!

This should not be underrated...just because there is a pregnancy now does not mean there will be one in 7/8 months - much prayer is now just as essential as it was 6 weeks ago.

I wish them the best...

ginnyrose

2011/1/3 1:35Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy