SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Joel Osteen,Joyce Meyer,Bill Hybels,their sermon can download in china evangelism web

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
zhangweiwen

Joel Osteen,Joyce Meyer,Bill Hybels,their sermon can download in china evangelism web

brethren:
it is my pleasure to know this web as a chines people.
my englis is poor ,i use translation software to understand some topic in the forum.
through some topic ,i konw Joel Osteen,Joyce Meyer,Bill Hybels maybe not the true preacher. i listened Joel Osteen and Bill Hybels 's sermon in chines evangelism web.from now i will stop listening.
hope more chinese christian will stop listening these preacher's sermon. but their sermon already translated in chinese and can view online or download in some of evangelism website and some of vide online web.
besides,Rick Warren's book “Purpose Driven Life" and "Purpose Driven Church" translated in chines and could buyed in Organization of Patriotic Churches's bookstore.
we are in the lastdays before Jesus seconde coming,May Holy Spirit guide and protect little sheeps!

2010/12/19 8:12Profile

Re: Joel Osteen,Joyce Meyer,Bill Hybels,their sermon can download in china evangelism

Do many believers in China pay much attention to these wolves?

2010/12/19 8:34
Solomon101

America's Flyover Country

Re: Joel Osteen,Joyce Meyer,Bill Hybels,their sermon can download in china evangelism

edited :)

2010/12/19 11:09Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

張弟兄你好:
歡迎你加入我們的網,站很高興看到中國人在這裡。我也擔心你們中國基督徒會懷抱這寫一些假的教導, 特別管住在海外的華人。
你住甚麼地方?
Welcome you to this forum, brother Zhang. It is good to see some Chinese people joining us hers. I am also afraid that many Chinese people will embrace these false teachers

2010/12/19 15:24Profile
zhangweiwen

Re:

i am in Chinese Mainland.most of chines christians in Mainland do not visit the evangelicalism web.
they read only Bible and join local church,they do not konw these prachers,they are safe:)
some christians visit evangelicalism web only listen china preacher‘s sermon,it does nont matter for them.
but some young chrisitans especially college students,they understand some of english and suf the net skilled, besides they will think Americal is a Christian country[a few years ago i also think so:)].cause their listening comprehension do not get the high to understand englisth sermons totally withoud TITLES ,the only choise is listen to those english sermons which have chinese language TITLES.sadly most of these sermons are preched by false teacher.

2010/12/19 21:35Profile
5nva

Re:

Something that you may find useful is printing off David Wilkerson's sermon newsletters and giving them to others. I believe they are now translated into Chinese.

You can find them at the World Challenge website. Below is the link to view them in English but on the right hand side the other language options are listed.

http://www.worldchallenge.org/view/devotions

Blessings,
Mike

2010/12/20 8:32Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re: by David Wilkerson | December 20, 2010 In Chinese

以悔改為開始
by David Wilkerson | December 20, 2010

我們今天所認識的教會是以悔改為開始的。當彼得在五旬節傳揚十字架時,數以千計的人就歸信主了。這新教會是以一群來自各民各族,彼此相愛的肢體所組成的。它整體的生命就是以傳福音、犧牲的精神、甚至殉道為記號。

這奇妙的開始反映了 神向耶利米所發的這些話:「我栽你是上等的葡萄樹,全然是真種子。」(耶2:21) 然而,神接下來的話形容了往往會發生在這種事工上的情形:「你怎麼向我變為外邦葡萄樹的壞枝子呢?」(2:21) 神實在說:「我正確地栽種了你們。你們本是屬我,有我的名和性情。但如今你們卻敗壞了。」

導至教會腐敗的究竟是什麼?向來都是因為那拜偶像的心。當神向耶利米說:「我的百姓將他們的榮耀換了那無益的神。」(2:11),祂乃說到拜偶像。

如今,許多基督教的教導都把偶像看為,那導至 神和祂百姓之間的隔閡。然而這只是拜偶像的部份解釋而己。

拜偶像乃關乎一個更深的內心問題。神子民首要的偶像,並不是姦淫、色情或酒精,乃是一種更強而有力的私慾。這偶像究竟是什麼?就是要成功的雄心壯志。而這甚至是有大條道理的。

如今,要成功這偶像在 神的家裡非常普遍。有些信徒為人正直,道德高尚,滿有善行。但他們心中卻存著一種拜偶像的雄心,而無法將之擺脫。

神喜愛賜福給衪的百姓。祂希望自己的子民誠實工作,凡事亨通。但如今全地,有一種精神卻勝過了許許多多的人 – 那就是愛受人稱許並聚斂物質的精神。

最近,有一個世人這樣說:「誰去世時擁有最多玩具,就是個贏家。」很可悲,信徒們也因這種追求而被困了。

福音教導我們要向己、自我和屬世的雄心心死;我卻大大偏離了。

* English
* Česky
* Eesti Keel
* Italiano
* Français
* 한국어
* Polski
* Română
* Español
* Suomi
* Tagalog
* Hrvatski
* Русский

2010/12/20 11:54Profile
zhangweiwen

Re:

Thank you very much!
i put the web http://www.worldchallenge.org/view/devotions
to IE's favorite and reading:)

2010/12/21 7:00Profile
RainMan

Re:

Are we allowed to judge these people as false teachers? shouldn't we pray for them rather than condemn them because of differences in theology?

Why is Joyce Meyer a false prophet?

2010/12/21 12:00Profile

Protect the young and innocent, and the naive...by...

"Are we allowed to judge these people as false teachers? shouldn't we pray for them rather than condemn them because of differences in theology?"...RAINMAN..........

Differences in theology versus evil deceivers; servants of Satan...The bible says that they are to be rebuked and marked.

REBUKED AND MARKED. NOT "PRAYED FOR".

3.I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.

4. For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were ....MARKED OUT .....for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt,

....afterward destroyed those who did not believe.

6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;

7 !!!!as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example,!!!...and the false teachers too?????

"suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."

8 Likewise also these dreamers defile the flesh, reject authority, and speak evil of dignitaries. 9 Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, [..and REBUKED!]
“The Lord rebuke you!”

10 But these speak evil of whatever they do not know; and whatever they know naturally, like brute beasts, in these things they corrupt themselves.

11 Woe to them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, have run greedily in the error of Balaam for profit, and perished in the rebellion of KoraH.

12 These are spots in your love feasts, while they feast with you without fear, [ AND HERE'S WHY...]

[THEY are]..."serving only themselves."

They are clouds without water, carried about[c] by the winds; late autumn trees without fruit, twice dead, pulled up by the roots; 13 raging waves of the sea, foaming up their own shame; wandering stars for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever. THE APOSTLE JUDE.

The false teachers murder the body of Christ, and most simply to draw away disciples unto themselves for their own gain....[Acts 20:30]...This crew especially.

2010/12/21 15:06

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy