SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : God is so great!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
markitats

Springdale AR

God is so great!

Hey everyone! I have a praise report I would love to share. Tonight after dinner my friend and I went to Wal-Mart. Well I say we went to Wal-Mart but our journey took us to the Springdale library first. I thought I would look in their discounted book section. I had looked before and bought books but they weren’t that good. I began looking and to my shock I saw many books I wanted to buy. The books are as follows; Chosen by God and The holiness of God by RC Sproul, The five points of Calvinism, The Sovereignty of God by A.W. Pink, and The Pilgram’s Progress by John Bunyan. Those books only cost me 2.50. God is so great! I praise your name forever. God bless all!

2004/11/8 22:29Profile
dohzman

Re: God is so great!

I love this kind of post---Truely a first love kind of post.God Bless and many hours of great Reading in Christ's presence

2004/11/9 0:14Profile
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

Re: God is so great!

Quote:

markitats wrote:

Those books only cost me 2.50. God is so great! I praise your name forever. God bless all!

Oh for the correct response....how about :cry:

2004/11/9 8:04Profile
moreofHim

Re: great and sad too

Mark, yes this is great for you!!

but also so sad that they are "bargain books" in the first place. these kind of books should be counted as "priceless". But i guess only those who are seeking will find- and you found. :-)

In Him, Chanin

2004/11/9 9:15Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Enjoy the books

Great books! I believe R.C. Sproul really grows on you once you read things he has written. He has a brilliant mind and a heart for God. The other books are great as well. Happy feeding!

2004/11/9 20:50Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Enjoy the books

Quote:
The Pilgram’s Progress by John Bunyan

This is one of the classics of Christian History, its the most read book outside the bible I believe in Christian circles or even perhaps overall. Its amazing how the Lord has used this book that John Bunyan wrote I believe in prison and it was all given in a similitude (dream).

2004/11/9 20:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy