SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : Are Personal Messages (IMs) on SI, Private?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Dear brothers, all this needs to be put to rest, and the focus needs to put back on Christ and not on the logistics of private messages and spams and such. I know that what is being hinted at by asking these questions is not through a godly motive; the truth is that such questions contain seeds of division by placing thoughts into the minds of believers that they are being spied upon by some sort of "big brother" on this website. Saints, does this sort of idea come from Christ - or from the enemy?

Once again, I really don't understand the purpose of this public thread.

2010/12/4 16:32Profile

Re:

Quote:
I know that what is being hinted at by asking these questions is not through a godly motive;

That is simply untrue on my part. The thread opened up to questions that seemed interesting to ask. If someone is hinting divisions, please name names, don't beat around the bush Brother. If it's me, expose me, if it's someone else, expose them.

I am done with this thread!

2010/12/4 17:52

Re:

To the pure all things are pure, Rev_Enue, but you seem to always look at our posts in a different way. You try to stir up the moderators or each of us against each other. I am not responding to you anymore.

Greg,

I am going to take your advice and take 2 months off. I will also take your suggestion and listen to sermons and audios. In addition, I will PM you when I am ready to come back. I really want you to know that I don't have any agenda. What I believe and what you believe should not be called agendas. I responded on many, many topics.

Anyway, I appreciate you not banning me from SI, and I wish you and everyone else all the best from the Lord.

Pilgrim

2010/12/4 18:23
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Quote:
If someone is hinting divisions, please name names, don't beat around the bush Brother. If it's me, expose me, if it's someone else, expose them.

My ministry here is not to "expose", but protect and edify the forum. Something I see repeating again and again is the failure by some to see the difference between addressing a situation versus the individual. Only the situation is being addressed here, not you or anyone else. If you'd like to own it, fine, but I personally have not accused anyone nor mentioned any names.

This is precisely why the tenor of this forum is long ovedue for a change. We need to come back to humility, gentleness, kindness and initiating meanigful discussions that bring glory to God instead of disunity and suspicion among brethren. Any questions pertaining to this may be directed privately to a moderator or the site administrator. Thank you for understanding.

Paul

2010/12/4 18:25Profile

Re:

Thank you also, Paul.

I will still take a break.

It will be a good thing to do.

I agree with you wholeheartedly.

We need to come back to humility, gentleness and kindness.

If someone brings a discussion, let us believe that it is meaningful to them even if it is not meaningful to us.

Blessings to you,
Pilgrim

2010/12/4 18:29

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy